Aubrey Plaza whispering

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Mirah

I love you
I just started watching Parks and Rec again-(But I'm going to stop because it really sucks) Anyway Rashida Jones is so pretty but for some reason Aubrey Plaza just steals it from her. HOW DOES SHE DO THAT? WHY CAN'T I STOP STARING AT HER? WHY DO I LIKE HER AND HER CHARACTER SO MUCH?!

The Question

Eternal
That girl is really fucking weird. And I don't mean the flirtation with ASMR (though I totally get how some people find that weird. Doesn't cross my 'weird' threshold, though.) But snorting milk? That's just really fucking strange. Just... why? Why would anybody snort milk?i It won't get you high, or anything, so... why TF would you do that?

Mirah

I love you
That video was awesome!
I'd snort milk too if my mouth and nose were on fire from eating chicken wings.

CaptainWacky

Happy birthday Aubrey Plaza (35)!

Mirah

I love you
I really should not soil Aubrey Plaza's thread but I think this is the only ASMR thread in the badlands. (Probably not)

Anyway, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?

(The 2nd link is Jack Brown commenting on this-I follow him not Ivanka.

Last edited:

Mirah

I love you
And then why does this exist with mirrors at wierd levels on the wall and hard wooden chairs on the walls? I should create a different thread for shit like this. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

The Question

Eternal
A pompous assbag freaking out and gaslighting people about someone whose last name is Trump. They come a dime a dozen and aren't worth the dime.

Mirah

I love you
Dr Jack Brown has done it again.
He talks about Ivanka's voice and Amy Coney Barret's voice and their manner of dress. Now mind you this isn't just the typical, "Lets rat on the Trumps, or Let's rat on women for what they wear". The whole twitter thread reveals quite a bit about early child hood and appealing to a certain group of people. And now I can't unsee or unhear it.

AND the reason I am posting it in this thread is because of reading the twitter responses of the people who did not know what ASMR is.

One person responded with basically, "Apparently ASMR is a thing!" Yes, apparently it is.

Also-I just looked googled, "Ivanka Apprentice" and her outfits for that show were definitely different than what she chooses to wear now.

Mirah

I love you
So I found the part of youtube that has indurstrial sounds, airplane sounds and railroad sounds to put one to sleep at night. Currently looking for one with a low-key captain's voice over the sound of an airplane talking.

This one is nice! It has scenery too!

Mirah

I love you
I think I found what I am looking for:

Funny thing is, I'm not even tired tonight, or trying to get to sleep, I just like to listen to stuff in the background and started finding these. This one might actually make me laugh a little.

CaptainWacky

If you like Aubrey Plaza you could watch the movie 'Ingrid Goes West', in which she is very good. I posted about it in the "various movies 2020" thread but I won't be bumping that again as it is 2021 now.

Mirah

I love you
Aubrey Plaza got married.
How could she?!
I mean
I wish her all the happiness in the world.
ALL OF IT.
So that none of it is actually available for anyone else, that is how much I love her.
Not really I don't love her or anyone that much
maybe
I dont' know
I wonder if she wispers things to him
what will the wedding be like? Will there be lots of ASMR stuff?

CaptainWacky

I like Aubrey Plaza she's good.

Mirah

I love you
I like the sound of those cheap shell necklaces that srart coming out this ime of year. But not enough to buy some for $5 each, so I went online in search of some ASMR and found this, I also like it because it didn't have the whispering, which is okay sometimes, but in my post vacine shot, trying to sleep, I just wanted to hear relaxing sounds

Mirah

I love you
I know this is not ASMR but I am listening to the sound of a train right now and it is oddly comforting, continous movement, a goal, alerting others of its presence

CaptainWacky

But it doesn't look like Aubrey Plaza.

The Question

Eternal
Dr Jack Brown has done it again.
He talks about Ivanka's voice and Amy Coney Barret's voice and their manner of dress. Now mind you this isn't just the typical, "Lets rat on the Trumps, or Let's rat on women for what they wear". The whole twitter thread reveals quite a bit about early child hood and appealing to a certain group of people. And now I can't unsee or unhear it.

AND the reason I am posting it in this thread is because of reading the twitter responses of the people who did not know what ASMR is.

One person responded with basically, "Apparently ASMR is a thing!" Yes, apparently it is.

Also-I just looked googled, "Ivanka Apprentice" and her outfits for that show were definitely different than what she chooses to wear now.

They're not pedos! They're just... weirdly obsessed with... children... uhhh... :hmmm: