Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Girls....Bad Girls

Its too easy to sort the post by thread starter in be right back in them . some people must not know that.

It saves bumping unnecessarily and being their nigger.

She's MINE, Mess! I saw her first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your own southern fried e-whore!

lol neil you are too damn funny , gagh is an idiot to waste his time like this.

What's up with TK's numbers?

TK's stats are in the toilet Bush-style. Is this place on the ropes? Damn, that's too bad, I guess. I really want to fuck with as many people on this board as humanly possible.

Your picture with two 'women' and the gerbil

that's implied reverse beastiality, you morons! Their hands are going up the gerbils' poop chute! Jesus H Christ, you're a bunch of idiots!

seventy7shadows said:
TK's stats are in the toilet Bush-style. Is this place on the ropes? Damn, that's too bad, I guess. I really want to fuck with as many people on this board as humanly possible.

TK's stats have been nose-diving for a while. I think part of it is this RL thing and me/government boys here at the same time. I feel really bad for Sardy and would like to compensate him somehow, but I am flat broke right now and still fighting the dirty government employees so I hope he just forgives me.

It is more their fault than mine. I have every right to be over here giving them HELL for all the stuff they have done to me.

They do this kind of thing to the wrong person and they might end up with a bullet in the head.

btw........I don't have any weapons. My brother was going to teach me how to shoot a gun and then he changed his mind.