Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Girls....Bad Girls

OK, the niggers are boring me now, so it's time to kill

the TK faggots. Oh wait, somebody already did. Well, I beat the dead nigger bodies, that's always fun.

Well, if you feel the need to save your own skin, don't wait for me.

I won't bail on this sinking ship. You run along and save your own hide. It will be better in the long term. It will.

Yes, you are on your own. Without preparation,

you'll end up a dead New Orleans junkie nigger. Do you want your dead carcass plastered on the cover of Time?

sweetness342 said:
im gonna show you a bad girl

sooo..........was sweetness342 IceAngel's dual?? hmm......that would be very interesting. Whoever IceAngel was *looking around* seems to have beat it out of here when Jilly started raising holy hell.

AmyBacardi said:
sooo..........was sweetness342 IceAngel's dual?? hmm......that would be very interesting. Whoever IceAngel was *looking around* seems to have beat it out of here when Jilly started raising holy hell.

jILLIAN RAISE HOLY HELL? i DONT REMEMBER HER BEING ANY MORE THAN A QUEEF IN THE WIND.