Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Girls....Bad Girls

^So is this a seasonal thing, or has this place lost

hordes of members, or is this type of site going out of style? This site has been around for five years, that's either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you see it. Oh well, let the cookies crumble wherever, right?

The 'dramas' of thousands of pathetic souls

is almost overwhelming to read. Too many ins, too many outs, and yet the world keeps spinning around and around. The plight of the insignificant is never shouted from the mountaintops forever. Consider the latest disasters of this once great country. We pause our lives for one moment to look at the damage, then move along our merry way. Pain is only a fleeting moment in the universe. Pain is interesting, because in the back of our minds, we imagine ourselves facing one calamity or another, and we inevitably wonder if we can 'handle it.' The brain is a place of mental play, so when these moments become almost real, when we watch someone else's carnage on the side of the freeway, chemicals rush through our systems and the body goes through a little 'test-run,' if you will. It's like watching the train pass by and considering standing on the tracks in front of the train. Then, that cheeseburger and fries deal just jerks you back to reality, and you move on. Have you ever spotted a dead animal on the freeway? It's not just laying there, taking up space and emitting a foul aroma. It's breaking down, by flies, heat and gases pushing against the stomach from the business side. Sooner or later, the carcass breaks down and rejoins the earth.

I remember the days when I used to get so high the most banal stream-of-consciousness bullshit sounded tremendously deep and meaningful.

How's it working for you, there?

^It's working quite well, and I'm sorry that it isn't working

Donovan said:
I remember the days when I used to get so high the most banal stream-of-consciousness bullshit sounded tremendously deep and meaningful.

How's it working for you, there?

for you. Perhaps you've killed off the 1000 brain cells nature blessed you with. Can you get a job as a naturally-lobotimized chimp?

How are the stats today?

I didn't even bother to look. Why even have them up? What do they prove? They serve no purpose, unless you're a stats freak.

^That was your best effort: "I know you are but what am I?" "Oh yah, you're stupider than me?"

Way to go all supervillain hardcore, emo-douche. I bet you have doting parents who tell you your angst-ridden psychobabble is pure poetry...they're lying to you, thought you should know.

Donovan said:
Way to go all supervillain hardcore, emo-douche. I bet you have doting parents who tell you your angst-ridden psychobabble is pure poetry...they're lying to you, thought you should know.

I see that you've discovered the dictionary. What a joy it is to see a miracle on this dreary planet. Of course, stringing a bunch of $5 words just gives you away as a pathetic wanna-be. Class dismissed.

seventy7shadows said:
I see that you've discovered the dictionary. What a joy it is to see a miracle on this dreary planet. Of course, stringing a bunch of $5 words just gives you away as a pathetic wanna-be. Class dismissed.

If my post is what you'd refer to as "5$ words" you really aren't as smart as you think you are. Getting tripped up by "psychobabble" and "angst" is a little shameful. I know you can't be confused by "emo-douche", you must have heard that one a thousand times in your life already.

Donovan said:
If my post is what you'd refer to as "5$ words" you really aren't as smart as you think you are. Getting tripped up by "psychobabble" and "angst" is a little shameful. I know you can't be confused by "emo-douche", you must have heard that one a thousand times in your life already.

Five dollar words, fifty cent words, what's the difference? It's obvious that you can't troll worth a shit, so why bother? Hiding behind words just makes you look dumber, that's all.

I heard a rumor

about this place, that's it's going down the drain. Is this true? Say it isn't so. What's up with that? I don't understand, this place has a lot of members. Your post count was going up. I guess when shit is all over the walls, then nobody will want to drop by. I can understand that. However, I am not one that bails on the captain, so I'll be here in DC, until the ship sinks, that is, if the ship is indeed sinking.

It's all your fault. The admins can't cope with your incredible trolling down here, and have decided to shut the board, because they just don't know how to handle you.

^THAT CAN'T BE TRUE, FOR I AM NOT TROLLING RIGHT NOW

I'M JUST PLAYING THE PART OF THE REPORTER, GIVING THE WORLD (ACTUALLY, IT'S NOBODY, BUT THAT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS SITE SUCKS GREEN MONKEY BALLS) PLAY-BY-PLAY COLOR OF THE DOWNFALL OF THIS ONCE-GREAT SITE. SO, ARE YOU SPEAKING OFF THE RECORD?