BADLANDERS! OUR SALVATION!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Just to warn you: You will NOT see the Dakota Badlands until you've been added into the Badlands group. It is an opt-in forum. Some of you are already added, but if not, you will need to let Lord Dork or myself know so we can add you!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Um no... Badlanders who abandon the Badlands are fake. True Badlanders stick with the Badlands. Anyone who says any different is fails it. No offence to you Bickendan, I'm sure your forum is not as fail as everyone says it is. But if people abondon the TK Badlands for any reason, then they are not true TK Badlanders.

STFU noob.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Um no... Badlanders who abandon the Badlands are fake. True Badlanders stick with the Badlands. Anyone who says any different is fails it. No offence to you Bickendan, I'm sure your forum is not as fail as everyone says it is. But if people abondon the TK Badlands for any reason, then they are not true TK Badlanders.

lol

Join us at Haven anyway.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Low key, relaxed, no admins prone to messing with forums just because, has karma, Jack's there, I run the place ;)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
A hidden forum? pffbbt

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Guess I'm not atrue badlander then. I joined Haven.

No I never said that if you joined it that you're a traitor...

Dual said that it was our Salvation. That's something only a special kid who just tasted chocolate for the first time would say. Sure join Haven. I'm thinking about it myself. But don't give in to the admins trying to scare us away from a forum/board by running away to another one. So basicly Dual pwned himself by wording the title the way he did.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Im staying here. I like the TK Badlands. In a way, this is all fitting. The Badlands, hostile and forever changing. At least its not stale like the rest of the board. Where else are you gonna find this kind of "drama"?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No I never said that if you joined it that you're a traitor...

Dual said that it was our Salvation. That's something only a special kid who just tasted chocolate for the first time would say. Sure join Haven. I'm thinking about it myself. But don't give in to the admins trying to scare us away from a forum/board by running away to another one. So basicly Dual pwned himself by wording the title the way he did.

I ain't scared of no admin! I joined because Bick is a nice guy. One of the few if I remember right that didn't try and drive me from Lonaf back when I made an ass of myself there.

And when I think about it I'm not really a true Badlander anyway, I do post in the MF. I just post more often nowadays in the BL. So identify more with the BL. I hold no loyalty to either. I'm as neutral as the Swiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.