BADLANDERS! OUR SALVATION!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Um no... Badlanders who abandon the Badlands are fake. True Badlanders stick with the Badlands. Anyone who says any different is fails it. No offence to you Bickendan, I'm sure your forum is not as fail as everyone says it is. But if people abondon the TK Badlands for any reason, then they are not true TK Badlanders.

So if when LC and I finally start the Badlands board, thast won't be teh real Badlands, and anyone who joins is a traitor?

Now don't get me wrong, I will always post in the Original TK Badlands, as long as there is one.

But that doesn't mean we can't expand, and it doesn't mean that there's not room for more than one Badlands ;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
The MF isn't untouchable.

But have fun trying ;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Also - GOD DAMNIT BICK, don't make me sign up again on your board to drive all the posters back here :rwmad:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

I Love Cunt

Watch It
So, Bick, can we flood there? I am already there. I have thoughts about this. This place, here at TK has just always appealed to me. I cannot create the same feeling that I do here. But you know I will be there. I will be there. But when I get my board up and running, I expect you to be there too-OK?!
Sniper Kitty-Hugs
Loktar-Tugs
JL-Shoves
Cac-a slap on the ass and a long hard kiss on your lips

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
So, Bick, can we flood there? I am already there. I have thoughts about this. This place, here at TK has just always appealed to me. I cannot create the same feeling that I do here. But you know I will be there. I will be there. But when I get my board up and running, I expect you to be there too-OK?!
Sniper Kitty-Hugs
Loktar-Tugs
JL-Shoves
Cac-a slap on the ass and a long hard kiss on your lips

Post how you will, m'dear.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Locktar said:
(see Cocktar)
You're going to have a very hard time logging in as Cocktar over there.
I suggest you swap the first C with an L and you should be fine. ;)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Also - GOD DAMNIT BICK, don't make me sign up again on your board to drive all the posters back here :rwmad:

My dear, I'd be thrilled if you signed back up over there. It'd make me very willing to go trolling with you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.