Badlanders, you have lost

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh yes please... and while you go hunting for him, I'll look at some of those pics you posted :D

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Last I heard, he's doing renos and is off the internets for a while.
Having a bit of a break, Ily? :)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
c2 - yeah, sort of... I am currently doing an internship at a local gardener, which means I work mo -fr 7:30 am to 4:30 pm: lawn mowing cutting hedges, doing all the gardening stuff you can imagine, plus my usually two days of work in the DVD rental to earn my living. Since I have always been a lazy bitch, my body does not appreciate that much hard work, and I basically fall asleep as soon as I get home lol!
Today's the first day I feel good enough to stay up and show my av's face online again ;)

Btw, I have found my camera and those pics we talked about, so I'll try and upload them to SC tomorrow!

First KC returns, now ILY! :D

If Yub WERE to show up, it'd almost be like old home week...
:cheer2:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
It's good to have you back in any capacity, darlin. Once you're rested up, we'll get back to our match ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You can count on that! Once I'm finished mowing half the town's lawns (can't they do that on their own, those lazy fuckers?), I will have so strong muscles in so many places that I will crush you by merely shaking your hands :D

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
ILY said:
we could actually start planning a party!!

There's something VERY specific and VERY big I'm working on. I don't want to say anything until it happens, (don't want to jinx it) BUT, if all goes as planned, it'd be the PERFECT excuse for a party ;)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
oh, you smoothie, you! :blush:
:smooch:

[APOLOGIES TO KITTY FOR BRINGING MF FLUFF INTO TEH BADLANDS!]

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
*refrains from making dirty "fluff" comment*

Another thought, for those "in the know":

Wouldn't THE MORGUE make an ideal chill out room for said Badlands party?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Last I heard, he's doing renos and is off the internets for a while.
Having a bit of a break, Ily? :)

He's posting over at Lonaf at least. He did take a break from the internet over the weekend for elective surgery for sleep apnea and bad sinuses.