Badlanders, you have lost

Yub

Anachrophobic
Hmm, Ily thinks of me and I show up. Is this proof of her awesome telepathic prowess?

I LOVE YER LOBES, ILY! I LOVE THE LEFT ONE AND THE RIGHT ONE, ALTHOUGH THE LEFT ONE IS A LITTLE BIGGER!

He's posting over at Lonaf at least. He did take a break from the internet over the weekend for elective surgery for sleep apnea and bad sinuses.

Haven't had the pleasure of my surgery yet. Booked in for August.

Plus, I buttfucked Dershocka, not the other way around. I think we all know he catches and I'm a pitcher.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
Hmm, Ily thinks of me and I show up. Is this proof of her awesome telepathic prowess?

I LOVE YER LOBES, ILY! I LOVE THE LEFT ONE AND THE RIGHT ONE, ALTHOUGH THE LEFT ONE IS A LITTLE BIGGER!

Haven't had the pleasure of my surgery yet. Booked in for August.

Plus, I buttfucked Dershocka, not the other way around. I think we all know he catches and I'm a pitcher.

Well what did you do to his balls? He made a thread about them.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Hi Yub

dont leave us again

Yub

Anachrophobic
Nope. Still no frakking bathroom, no plaster on the walls yet. I could use a shower, cause my back muscles are killing me.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm supposed to be taking sponge baths, but it's cold and there's no-one here but me right now, so I can't be arsed.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm living down in Victoria right now and man do I miss the tropics right now. I'm going to have to start badgering the wife on moving back.