Banned from SC

VKD

Banned
Hambil:

There are karma logs, which showed repeated neggings by DS. Cait can do what she wants, it's her board, but I will ban people I think are misbehaving. This isn't TK. It isn't even EI. You KNOW repeated negging is abuse, and I know it, and I know you know it. End of story.

wtf? :hmmm:

how are people 'abused' when they recieve negative karma?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
End of story you impotent furry fuck?

Think not. LOL.

Friday

Bazinga!
Hmm. How long *does* it take to get a registration approved at SC?

Should I be more patient, or should I assume dissent is not welcome there?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
took me 2 days

Friday

Bazinga!
Ahh. Okay. I'll shut up and be patient. :)

VKD

Banned
Hambil:

Repeated negging has nothing to do with not liking someones posts. It's about trying to get the karma system shut off, and starting threads like this. It's about provoking reactions. I won't tolerate it.

:meh:

I'd like to know exactly where the borderline between acceptable negging, and abusive repeated negging is.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Hambil's asking for trouble, isn't he?

Friday

Bazinga!
It seems there's disagreement in the higher ranks about how to run the board. That never bodes well for said board.

Friday

Bazinga!
You know, if I ever start a board, remind me to not tell any of you fuckers. ;) :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It seems there's disagreement in the higher ranks about how to run the board. That never bodes well for said board.

Especially when you read the jobs descriptions here: http://www.shatteredcorpse.com/forum/index.php?topic=188.msg8992#new

and you find that Shit Head's job is:

Tech Rodent
Hambil is in charge of all things technical. Keeping the board running, choosing the hosting services, installing new features, upgrades, etc...
Do you read "enforce board policy" anywhere in that description? I don't.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
DarthSikle said:
Reason:

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Abuse of karma system

Huh?? I negged the people I didn't like when they posted stuff I didn't like and I posed the people I liked when they posted stuff I did like.

huh?

You were banned from Shattered Corpse? Big deal. I was banned after only 11 posts, and that was when no Admins were there. Then my posts started getting deleted, and then I was banned. Upon trying to sign in again, I discovered my entire account had been deleted. You are but a minor annoyance. I put the fear of yours truly into those motherfuckers. Now run along, back to the minor leagues bitch.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
stfu.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
stfu.jpg

Friday

Bazinga!
Hmm. It seems Big Dick McGee's registration has been approved. And mine hasn't.

Telling. Very telling.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Grammour Boy said:
Well...there was an SC member and to this day I don't know who it was, that member would neg everyone, including yours truly, surreptitiously in the dead of night while everyone was sleeping. When we would log in the next morning we would realise that we had been negged to smithereens during the night before. It was very, very annoying to say the least.

The way the karma system works over there it's not possible to tell who has negged you. It's all done anonymously. So yes, in my opinion, the karma was being abused and I, for one, am glad to see that it has been eliminated.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA , it was me. I did that a long time ago. that why they changed the karma to 100 post to start with.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I made sure to neg the shit out of Grammour Boy.