Banned from SC

bad dog said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA , it was me. I did that a long time ago. that why they changed the karma to 100 post to start with.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I made sure to neg the shit out of Grammour Boy.
You're an idiot.

Friday

Bazinga!

Friday

Bazinga!
Grammour Boy said:
Perhaps it wasn't constructive to announce your intention would be to troll the board's guidelines.
Oh, FFS! Words escape me right now. You have actually dumbfounded me. I salute you.

I had every intention of challenging them. If the board's owner was so certain in the truth behind those guidelines, she would have been able to defend them. My challenges would have been left in the dust.

Really, what would I have done? I don't spam, I don't negrep, I don't disrupt. I merely state my views passionately and with certainty.

It seems some are afraid to be challenged.

Her signature is a farce. She doesn't want to know any truth save her own.

Friday said:
Oh, FFS! Words escape me right now. You have actually dumbfounded me. I salute you.

I had every intention of challenging them. If the board's owner was so certain in the truth behind those guidelines, she would have been able to defend them. My challenges would have been left in the dust.

Really, what would I have done? I don't spam, I don't negrep, I don't disrupt. I merely state my views passionately and with certainty.

It seems some are afraid to be challenged.

Her signature is a farce. She doesn't want to know any truth save her own.
I wish your registration were accepted but I have nothing to do with that unfortunately.

Friday

Bazinga!
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Oh, please. They're awaiting some sort of challenge. It's what they live for.

What else are they gonna do, start a sewing circle?
The owner's actions belie your words, I'm afraid.

Whether they admit to it or not, they want a board where everyone gets along. The only way a group of people will ever get along for an extended period of time is if *they all think alike*.

Groupthink aka EI 2.

Friday

Bazinga!
Grammour Boy said:
Is that why you and Laker_Girl get along so handsomely? Groupthink a deux?
LMFAO!!! Laker_Girl and I couldn't be more different in the way we see the world. I still have a couple of the new assholes she ripped me when I first got here.

But we did find common ground.

That's one of the things I like about TK. You are allowed to hash out your diametrically opposed opinions...with cuss words even!

I like that too about TK. Except the "cuss" words part. I believe even when you are "ripping someone a new one" it can be done in non-vulgar, polite language. It's more effective in my opinion than a raging lunatic spewing out pejoratives left and right. Plust it makes you look more intelligent and mature.

Friday

Bazinga!
Grammour Boy said:
I like that too about TK. Except the "cuss" words part. I believe even when you are "ripping someone a new one" it can be done in non-vulgar, polite language. It's more effective in my opinion than a raging lunatic spewing out pejoratives left and right. Plust it makes you look more intelligent and mature.
Sure, it can be done that way. But sometimes it's just more fun to let the fur fly.

And we are all adults here.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Grammour Boy said:

I would rather not be MADE to "look" anything. TK is wonderful in that here you (for the most part) get to CHOOSE how you "look" to other posters, effective or not.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yep. Keeks looks like an asshat to most posters here.

You suppose that's is choice?

DarthSikle is a common TK tard who is just at SC cause he believes himself to be clever when in fact he is an OBVIOUS stirrer of shit!!

Cait is a horny wench who just wants the cock of the TKer's! VERY SAD!!

Cait will NEVER be a T'Bonz or missmanners...NEVER!!

DEAL WITH IT!!

DarthSikle should have been PERMABANNED long ago if it weren't for Cait being a hungry whore for the men of TK!!

TRUE STORY!

Are you ready to bail yet Hambil??;)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Henoch is just a sissy fag and closet child molester :)

DarthSikle said:
Henoch is just a sissy fag and closet child molester :)
Um, no i am not...but i suggest you are everything & more that i said about you! Well, at least you have the cunt tard Cait on yer side, you can find CUMfort from that anyway's. :roll:

Ok, NO!

DS, i apologize to you...it is Cait that i find fault with!!

Let that misery riddled bitch sicken & choke on my man-juice!!

SPERM!

lol