BB ALLSTARS WEEK 2 OMG OMG

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BB ALLSTARS WEEK 2 OMG OMG *West Coast spoilers*

Just started! No more Alison thank God. Danielle is wasting no time kissing up to Janelle and the Sixers, HA she even said so!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Kaysar is one hated dude. He will definitely be the first of the Sixers to get the boot.

Man, they are pimping the HoH room this year! Completely redecorated for each new HoH! BLING!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Kaysar is one hated dude. He will definitely be the first of the Sixers to get the boot.

Man, they are pimping the HoH room this year! Completely redecorated for each new HoH! BLING!

Really?!!! Each new one gets a redecorated room? How cool is that.

Tell me everything, it doesn't come on for 3 hours.

Tell me!!! I'm dying here.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Erica already has a crush on Kaysar, they were flirting while playing pool, now she's talking about her breakup...here's the first showmance of the season. Ick!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Sixers can't agree on who to put up, they're also trying to hide their natural distrust of James. Heh.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will and Kaysar got into words over botox, Will is Mr. Proponent and is making comments about how everyone can be improved, especially Howie.

Will spends too much time in the Diary Room trying to make it the Dr. Will Show.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How exciting it must be to still be in week two. Just wait until you get to week 8 and the greatest housemate ever (see av) is evicted, gutting the show. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jayce is fooling Janelle into thinking he's not gunning for her and the Sixers. She has to stop thinking with her heaving bosom.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
First food competition! They keep saying no PB&J for losers this year, we'll find out what the new losers' food is.

They're all dressing in overalls, Marcellus is drooling over Jayce. Jayce made him blush by sayinghe looked cute in his. :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
New losers food: "Big Brother Slop" -- there are two big troughs of it, they have to fish out rubber rats with their mouths.

Eww!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The tasks we've had this year have been awful. They actually had a burping competition. A FUCKING BURPING COMPETITION.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is gross, I'm surprised people aren't gagging and suffocating in the stuff, it has the consistency of wet oatmeal. They're paired off and tied to each other in strange combinations so it'll be a cross-section of cliques eating well this week.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HA, Boogie takes the opportunity to grab Diane's ass while her head's in the trough.

Losers: Sixers (minus HOH Kaysar), Will, Marcellus, Danielle, Nikomas

Janelle is PISSED.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG, George asked Howie about the ways of the Jedi, so he's teaching him some light saber moves. Looks totally forced to me, I guess George wouldn't even be in the show unless they prompted him to do things...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Intrigue time: Will & Boogie offering Kaysar 3 weeks of clemency if he nominates the "floaters" (useless people like George & Nikomas) instead of them.

How many liars does it take to screw in a lightbulb? LOL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*TCH* Here comes another Dr. Will speech in the DR..."they're idiots if they don't nominate me blah blah blah"...shaddup.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nomination time! And the winners are...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Howie...SAFE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jase...SAFE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
James...SAFE.