Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Danielle...SAFE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mike Boogie...SAFE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will...SAFE. Guess Kaysar is an idiot this year too...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
George...SAFE.

Kaysar the misogynist: Nikomas and Diane. Neither will be missed, if they all even know their names yet...

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Jayce is fooling Janelle into thinking he's not gunning for her and the Sixers. She has to stop thinking with her heaving bosom.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

OK, now that was a good commentary. Damn you're more fun than watching the show.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Kaysar is just stupid. Boogie is gloating in the DR about how they got him to not nominate the strongest 2-person alliance in the house.

At least he'll get some Erica tail before he gets the boot...

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
This is gross, I'm surprised people aren't gagging and suffocating in the stuff, it has the consistency of wet oatmeal. They're paired off and tied to each other in strange combinations so it'll be a cross-section of cliques eating well this week.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Intrigue time: Will & Boogie offering Kaysar 3 weeks of clemency if he nominates the "floaters" (useless people like George & Nikomas) instead of them.

How many liars does it take to screw in a lightbulb? LOL

*snicker*

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I thought it was funny that Janelle was the only one who sat down to eat the slop. Apparently, Allison's crack about her gaining weight was true. It's ok, she could stand to gain some weight to counterbalance her big fake boobies.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How many times a week is BB on in your little country?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Sunday is when the new HoH takes residence, plus food competition and nomination ceremony.

Tuesday is Immunity competition and veto ceremony.

Thursday is eviction and new HoH competition.

CaptainWacky

LOL, we get it seven nights a week, with THREE spin-off shows (one on five days a week, one four, one once), live coverage for hours each day and available 24/7 through interactive digital tv.

SHAME IT SUCKS NOW.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well yeah, you can spycam it on the web pretty much 24/7 here too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CaptainWacky said:
LOL, we get it seven nights a week, with THREE spin-off shows (one on five days a week, one four, one once), live coverage for hours each day and available 24/7 through interactive digital tv.
Isn't that...a bit much? I mean, is it interesting to watch throughout all this coverage?

CaptainWacky

Yes, it probably is too much. I don't watch BBLB (magazine type programme, it's shite) much, I do watch Big Mouth (discussion programme) because the presenter is hilarious and now by far the best thing about Big Brother. I catch the highlights show nearly every day but without my favourite character it's getting very dull (and the tasks have been awful which isn't helping). I don't watch much live coverage now unless it looks like something exciting is happening.