BB13 Promos, news and speculation

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]F8rOR5V_2p8[/YOUTUBE]

The only thing revealed from this is what the outside of the BB house looks like this year. Looks very modern and sort of Asian, which hopefully means no tacky retro theme to the house decor this year. BB9's "winter ski lodge" was too tacky to look at.

Other than that, everything else is a ruse. The "Party" theme isn't real, and all the clips are from last season, so it's still going to be a mystery until the cast is revealed in another week or two.

Julie Chen appeared on Craig Ferguson in April when open auditions began:

[YOUTUBE]N7_-4AIVy7U[/YOUTUBE]

Craig used to do house interviews on his show, but he didn't do it last year. I hope he does them again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For those in North America thinking about subscribing to the live feeds, they are still run by evil Real Networks:

Superpass - Join Us

There's an Early Bird discount rate of $29.99 for 3 months (which covers the length of the BB season), as opposed to the usual $14.99 a month.

They developed a mobile app for viewing feeds as well, for an extra $9.99 for the summer or $4.99 a month. Right now they only have an app for Androlid, but rumor has it they will have one for iPhones (me) as well by the time the show premieres in a couple of weeks.

Every subscription starts out as a 14-day free trial, which you can cancel before they charge your card on the 15th day.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
IT'S TOO GLOSSY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It all looks glossy on the edited shows, but after you watch the feeds for several hours you realize how cheap everything really is.

CaptainWacky

How is Julie Chen still functioning? Surely her batteries will run out?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She's still married to the head of CBS. She's set for life with rechargeables.

Also she sits and shares a talk show panel with Sharon Osborne every day, so I expect her to be SASSIER this year on BB.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That ho gives me gas.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Media Day" in the BB house happened yesterday. Entertainment writers come in and play the game for a day so they can write about the house before the show premieres.

Pauly Perrette from NCIS hosted a competition, she tweeted a pic of herself outside the house after it was over. The writers will be able to release articles and video in about a week, after the new houseguests are sequestered and their names/bios are revealed.

CaptainWacky

SHOW THEM BBLBC (don't really.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Cast is supposed to be revealed tomorrow morning, prepare for flood...

SAUSAGEMAN

Always bet on red!
Rachel/Brendon, Jeff/Jordan, Evel Dick/Danielle. This is going to be such a clusterfuck of a season.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, something doesn't add up. But nothing about this is good, and lots about this has the potential to be VERY bad...

The new people aren't impressing me, and I think this Dynamic Duo thing is a red herring. Something else is up, because half the former houseguests listed at the CBS site are past BB winners with careers of their own now, so why would they even want to come back? This doesn't add up at all, and we probably won't find out why until next week unless some blogger leaks some dirt.

SAUSAGEMAN

Well, only half of them are coming back. Hayden/Enzo and Chilltown won't come back because that'd throw the gender balance, Jessie/Ratalie are too inconceivable, so it's obviously Jorff, Vegas, and Evel Dick/Danielle, and they're throwing up the vote thing to fool people who can't read.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, the wording of the poll is "Who do you THINK will come back" as opposed to who does America WANT to come back.

Jeff/Jordan, Dick/Daniele and Will/Boogie are way ahead of the pack in polling. So CBS will have to take a lot of nerd-hate when Brendon/Rachel are picked instead of Will/Boogie. But anyone who thinks Will/Boogie are the least bit interested in coming back needs to have their 3,000 mile retard check.

The only thing is, Brendon/Rachel are supposedly getting married soon, unless everything they've said publicly for the last 3 months has been one big lie. Which I would believe, since they are both insane, ridiculous specimens.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well since 6 of the 14 houseguests are still up in the air, it wasn't much of a thread flood to put the bio's up, was it.

SAUSAGEMAN

Always bet on red, bitches
[youtube]1pBOt8j_PyY[/youtube]

1320.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She's definitely back in, with her "man" Brenda.

Hopefully they've installed a trap door to a firepit in the backyard.

CaptainWacky

So is your one this year mixing new housemates with past housemates?