BB13 Promos, news and speculation

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're being very cryptic about it so far, but yes. "Dynamic Duos" are supposedly famous pairs of former houseguests who stirred things up as a team. Whoever they picked are in sequester already, and there are 6 slots left to fill in the cast.

The new houseguests should be moving from their hotels into the house today, I don't know when the older HGs will move in/be revealed. Since we don't have daily highlight shows in the US, they let the HGs live in the house for several days before the show starts, so when the feeds start after the show premieres this Thursday, there will already be an HoH and the first 2 nominees for eviction will have been picked. So there may not be much news between now and Thursday, other than what people leak on Twitter.

Personally I'm not thrilled with this twist, especially since next season would be the next time they have an "All-Stars" season if they follow the pattern they did for the first one. So why push old HGs in our face this year and make them compete against new people if we're going to see all old HGs next year anyway? Sometimes the producers make really dumb decisions...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I try to be entertained by Rachel as a trainwreck, but she's such a fake that it takes the enjoyment out of it. She did it all for the cameras thinking she was making good TV for the producers and being a TV star. However Brendon really is that thick, and that much of a humorless bore. Which is just scary, so the schadenfreude doesn't kick in for me there, either. They're just disturbing, unlikeable people to me.

Nikki was just being Nikki. Rachel was forcing it.

SAUSAGEMAN

Rachel and Brendon are the only thing that made BB12 watchable for me. With them gone, all we got to do was watch Hayden slowly and calmly march to victory, and that got boring very fast.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, but Britney's snarky DR sessions kept it watchable. She was a hoot.

But yes, after the crazies left it was one of the most boring seasons ever.

SAUSAGEMAN

1395.imgcache.jpg

The returnees are, as predicted by me, in this thread, Jeff and Jordan, Dick and Danielle, and ~~Rachel and Brendon~~

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Probably. But there are so many troll/rackpot Twitter accounts out there, I've stopped reading tweets and I'm not checking all my boards as often between now and Thursday.

As long as Jessie the Chimp isn't a regular HG, I've sort of braced myself for the rest.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ZOMG 24 HOURS FROM NOW WE WILL KNOW WHO THE OTHER HOUSEGUESTS ARE, WHO THE FIRST HoH IS, WHO ARE THE FIRST NOMINEES, AND QUITE POSSIBLY WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN EVICTED!!!!11111

Then three hours later the feeds will start. OMGBBQWTFLOL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Having an eviction before there's even been an episode would be completely fucked up, surely.

SAUSAGEMAN

No, it wouldn't really be. We don't get to vote on who's evicted, so it doesn't really matter. The hamsters have been in the house for a few days, they've had plenty of time to evict someone. We usually already have a HoH by the time the first episode airs - there's just a few days' delay because they want enough footage for the first ep.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Since there are only 3 TV episodes per week, they only go "live" for the Thursday eviction/new HoH competition. The other 2 episodes (and half the Thursday ep) are heavily edited highlights. The premiere is all edited highlights.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The n00bs are all idiots. Half of them are trying to kiss the Vets' asses and latch onto them, even though as a group, the n00bs have more numbers. They are imploding in front of the Vets' eyes, all they have to do is sit back and enjoy the tongue baths.

This may be another boring, predictable season like last year...only worse.