BB23 premieres July 7th with live move-in

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BBUS is STILL NOT DEAD!

I like that they have switched to a live move-in. This is how BBUK always did it, but BBUS only started doing it in the past couple of seasons.

Yes we still have live feeds, available by subscribing to ParamountPlus in the US (and maybe Canada, who knows).

CBS recently made a policy guaranteeing POC representation in all reality show casts, so the cast won't be a whitewash anymore. They also changed casting directors, which fans have been celebrating for months, lol.

Other than that, it could still suck donkey ass, or maybe there's a slim chance it will be good. I HOPE!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Have you had a trans housemate yet?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, Audrey Middleton was part of the BB17 cast. She revealed that she was a trans woman early on and was hailed for it, but then she started playing the game too hard and got caught in a bunch of lies, and was evicted before jury. The week leading up to her eviction, she kind of went nutty and hid in her room with a blanket wrapped around her and wearing dark glasses.

TnP2rQe.jpg

CaptainWacky

True representation!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is why we're so happy that there's a new casting person this year.

CaptainWacky

Well we all loved Nadia the first time around but when she returned on Ultimate Big Brother she got booed for being a bit of a diva. Wonder what she's doing now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Lots of Twitter drama today as it was believed the cast would be revealed today but they weren't. Eventually CBS tweeted that the reveal will be tomorrow (as if they're doing us a favor).

BB fans can be nasty but sometimes CBS and the producers deserve it for their unending incompetence.

CaptainWacky

I'll never stop being angry that they call it a "cast" rather than "the housemates."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Also that we call them houseGUESTS instead of housemates... it reinforces the temporary nature of everyone's relationships...

The cast was revealed earlier today after a glitchy start... looks interesting, but I have to read the bios further. I don't think any of the men are gay so that's not good.

y3KcoRM.jpg

CaptainWacky

That girl is very bald.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not seeing much LGBTQ representation so far... some are saying Derek F (son of famous boxer Joe Frazier), and maybe Sarah, but I haven't done a deep dive into their lives like the rest of social media already has...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Christie (the bald girl) has been removed from the cast after testing positive for the coronavirus. She has been replaced by a woman named Claire from NYC.

The season premiere with live move-in is tomorrow night.

CaptainWacky

Being bald can't protect you from corona!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG THEY'VE BEEN IN THERE ONE NIGHT AND FARMBOY FRENCHIE WON HOH AND HE'S MADE A HALF DOZEN ALLIANCES ALREADY AND HE'S GOING TO NOMINATE ALL WHITE BRO HUNKS FOR EVIXTION BECAUSE HE'S EMBARRASED HOW THE LAST FEW SEASONS ALL THE POC'S WENT HOME FIRST SO THAT'S KINDA NICE OF HIM EH?

CaptainWacky

The British pulbic hate a gameplayer!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Turns out Frenchie is a paranoid gullible farmboy hick who changes his mind after every conversation he has.

So much for "no women and no POCs" being nominated. We'll see how many more times he changes his mind before the meeting this afternoon, but he's been a train wreck as Head of Household.

Which makes for lively, entertaining feeds where no one goes to bed until dawn, lol! This may be a great season!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"I won't nominate a woman or a POC."

Nominees: Alyssa (woman) and Kyland (POC).

Frenchie is french toast next week. He can't handle the pressure of being HOH, his mind can't multitrack...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not seeing much LGBTQ representation so far... some are saying Derek F (son of famous boxer Joe Frazier), and maybe Sarah, but I haven't done a deep dive into their lives like the rest of social media already has...
Derek F is G-G-G-G-GAY (thank you Instagram) and Sarah has a girlfriend.

Derek X is a maybe but he's a blank slate in the house and he may be gone soon so it may not matter if we find out...

CaptainWacky

There was some boxer on CBB once who saimd something homophobic but I can't remember if it was Joe Frazier or some other guy (they're all boxers.)

EDIT: It was Holyfield. Hope Frazier is more understanding.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe-gay Derek X won the Veto, so he's safe this week. It looks like they will take down Kyland and nominate and vote out clueless hunk Travis, so maybe Frenchie will end up being an SJW HOH after all, if by accident.