BBUK 2023 THE RETURN

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe someone will climb the walls and swim to escape.

CaptainWacky

"ULTIMATE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT" is mentioned in every ad, BETTER FUCKING STICK TO IT.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Are they still planning on making it a half-BB / half-dating show? Or was that idea tossed out?

CaptainWacky

I have not heard anything about that and would be strongly against it!

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

First episode: Sunday the 8th of October on ITV. And it's going to be recorded 24 hours in advance, which means they housemates might be revealed before it airs?

Plus, live feed is back.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They're doin' it US style! Looking forward to it, right now US BB is boring as shit.

CaptainWacky

I hope there's a way to watch live feed online because lol at watching something on actual tv during chat time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
haha political humor? That always goes over well... or is it not but it just appears that way to an American like me?

CaptainWacky

I thnk it's a genuine thing, as housemates in the past (and probably from other ITV shows like Love Island) have suffered mental health problems after appear on the show. But it is a strange way to word it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ah! So they mean a HEALTH/WELLNESS package.

Over here, 'Welfare' is the name of the govt financial assistance program for poor people.

Your PM is a piece of shit regardless.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I feel like David Bowie should be on there as well...

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Ever since the rise of HD, creators have totally thrown out any and all guidelines for suitable lighting, proper contrast and potentially pulsating colors.

I mean HEY HO THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUN PLACE TO SIT EH WOT!

CaptainWacky

Tweet seems to be gone...was it this?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No it was a pic of the Diary Room chair…

so the feeds will be streaming-only? Which means you have to subscribe to see them? HOW AMERICAN!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If only CBS would put out a message like this for US BB... unfortunately they just want the click revenue, so they drool over outrage and bashing...

CaptainWacky

Interesting that there's an upstairs seating area. Maybe someone will be thrown from it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And there seemed to be a special bed apart from the others... is there a separate suite for one lucky HM? Almost like... a Head of Household suite? :scared: