Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being True To Yourself...

Since WordInterrupted seems to lack the integrity to tackle the AIPAC issue -- instead preferring to dismiss Israeli influence in the U.S. political system as a "nutty conspiracy theory" without examining any of the evidence -- I'll present the evidence myself.

First:

A list of AIPAC contributions to U.S. representatives during the 1999-2000 election cycle.

Next:

Article on AIPAC's espionage activities in the U.S.

Next:

Anti-Defamation League exercises influence over law enforcement. Let's take notice of the fact that neither Jewish-on-Gentile crime (such as those engaged in by acknowledged terrorist groups such as the JDL) nor non-white on white crime are addressed. This bias, as well as an essentially religious group's influence on a government institution, are pretty clear.

WordInterrupted said:
It is an undeniable fact that you consistently defend TQ's holocaust denial

You've gone from quizzing me about where I stand to "It's an undeniable fact".

You're kidding....right?

Where exactly have I defended holocaust denial again? Where exactly did I mention holocaust denial at all?

Peter Octavian said:
^And you've got the HeadMatron of TrekBBS, Frau "Oh My God Was That A Nipple?" Bonz cheering you on.

Who's worse off, nancy?

Wistfully remembers the days when Peter was a decent guy, not an troll wannabe asshole.

Ah well...

^^Next time, have them roasted, topped with a delicate layer of A1 Steak Sauce, with onion rings on the side. Leaves less of an aftertaste.

^^Or tie them to wooden chairs and make them watch The Monkees until they cry and beg and scream. Then break out the onion rings and the A1.

Caitriona said:
This is so you!!! I mean it. I think you probably are loyal to a fault to those you trust and love.

You have no idea how many times a friend has pointed this out to me. I've also been told I'm generous to a fault...When I love ya, I love ya, can't help it.

Laker_Girl said:
You have no idea how many times a friend has pointed this out to me. I've also been told I'm generous to a fault...When I love ya, I love ya, can't help it.

With you, I'd forego the A1 and onion rings. With you, it'd be strawberries and chocolate syrup. :) Sorry I'm sleep deprived. I'm not normally this typical.