Believe in THAT Change, Barry

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Jive talking cupcakeer.

The Question

Eternal
Say goodbye to Nancy "Lenin" Pelosi. Fuck you, cunt, and take your bullshit out the door with you.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well thank God the Republicans won some stuff, now the entire country will turn around and everything will be peaches and cream, because as the last decade showed, they REALLY know how to run things.

Now where'd I put that rolleyes icon?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
**Yawns, stretches**

It's Wednesday morning, November 3rd.

Have Republicans fixed things yet? What's taking so long?

Further

MooGoo
lol, is this shit gonna happen every 2-4 years now? Americans cannot make up their fucking minds, and both parties are filled and followed by retards.

I eagerly await another 2 years of deadlock, 4 years of Palin, the next 4 years of Hillary, and absolutely nothing significant changing in decades.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hilary would get in before Palin, but she ain't running again. She pissed somebody off or got paid.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
All I know is, I voted for governor of NY and when I woke up this morning my rent was still too DAMN high. I am not pleased about this...

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
All I know is, I voted for governor of NY and when I woke up this morning my rent was still too DAMN high. I am not pleased about this...

You only have to worry about rent. The Republicans here are after my job and my pensions. 23 years in the military and 10 years as a cop and they want to take it all away from me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You only have to worry about rent. The Republicans here are after my job and my pensions. 23 years in the military and 10 years as a cop and they want to take it all away from me.

Well you didn't have the decency to actually die in battle so they could hold you up as a hero and a reason to keep picking fights. My buddy is ex military and works high-mid-level at the VA here. He tells me horror stories about what vets are going through just to get basic services. My own company just branched into services for the soldiers coming home from service with TBI, disfigurement and PTSD issues. It's pretty cool, makes me proud to be a part of it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG... Skeletor is now the governor of Floriduh!

Homo Erectus

Just taking this opportunity to say: fuck you, you lifer pig.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Jive talking cupcakeer.

Barack Obama's Uniting Humanity! What are YOU doing?

Say goodbye to Nancy "Lenin" Pelosi. Fuck you, cunt, and take your bullshit out the door with you.

O rly! And Lipton, Tetley & Earl Grey, hot, are the solution? LOL!
Well thank God the Republicans won some stuff, now the entire country will turn around and everything will be peaches and cream, because as the last decade showed, they REALLY know how to run things.

Now where'd I put that rolleyes icon?

This.

**Yawns, stretches**

It's Wednesday morning, November 3rd.

Have Republicans fixed things yet? What's taking so long?

Repubiteatards couldn't find a grain of sand on a beach.

Jimmy McMillan for the Oval Office in '12. Maybe he'll extend Metro-North to Saratoga Springs.

Republicans suck dead bunnies through a broken & busted straw.