Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best DS9 Tape? your votes......

I like the one where Worf breaks Weyunes neck after he gets too smug too close, and Dumar just laughs his head off.

I like the one where Worf breaks Weyunes neck after he gets too smug too close, and Dumar just laughs his head off.

late 1 season 7 some point sick ep, and i love the 1 where kira and damar fight on the same team back to back on bajour i think...... also when garek and dukat do the same against the kling ons in that corrridor... good pick tho defo

There are so many highlights, but I couldnt tell you the names of the episodes.

Garak having to torture Odo, and pleading with him to tell him anything so he could stop.

The long and brave years long story arc of Bashire being unlikeable to start with, and slowly being made a better man by his association with O'Brian.

Changlings on earth, and the defiant having to fight an excelsior class vessle.

The mirror universe episodes, the one with the mirror defiant going all millenium falcon on a giant battle cruiser.

I really need to watch this show from the start again, there are so many episodes I only saw once.

THE ONE WHERE SISKO LAYS IT OUT TO WEST COAST RAPPERS WITH HIS FLY BATTLE RAP SKILLZ.

what when he had him microphone haircut in the early 80s, or that holideck ep lmfao

Then again 6.7 is a sick tape

Far beyond the stars

one little ship.... so sick.....

MENTY what is the name of the episode where quark and odo are stranded when hes a solid and he breaks his leg and quark has to get up the mountain to get a signal on the transponder..... also any1 answer appreciated?

There are so many highlights, but I couldnt tell you the names of the episodes.

Garak having to torture Odo, and pleading with him to tell him anything so he could stop.

Die is Cast.

Changlings on earth, and the defiant having to fight an excelsior class vessle.

Homefront and Paradise Lost

The mirror universe episodes, the one with the mirror defiant going all millenium falcon on a giant battle cruiser.

Shattered Mirror.

There really are so many to choose from but despite it being an obvious choice this was the culmination of a huge arc without a bad episode during its entire run and it delivered big time.

t1j9iaop45goikzpah7.jpg

Then again 6.7 is a sick tape

Far beyond the stars

one little ship.... so sick.....

MENTY what is the name of the episode where quark and odo are stranded when hes a solid and he breaks his leg and quark has to get up the mountain to get a signal on the transponder..... also any1 answer appreciated?

The Ascent.

yes bloood watching that right now got every ep of ds9 nd tng now i rush hard

The Ascent, Season 5. Great episode.

Comes right before Rapture, where Sisko gets electrocuted while trying to find that ancient Bajoran city and becomes all psychic. That's a classic hour.

is it the wire where garek kid naps nog and has a game of cat and mouse with o'brien. (LEGEND)

All my TNG, DS9 and Voyager tapes are still at my mums, you cant sell them, its not that I dont want to, you literaly cant sell them, you'd get more for a blank tape.