Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best DS9 Tape? your votes......

It's gotta be Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang / Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges.

(the best Voyager was Latent Image / Bride of Chaotica!)

Me and menty got really stoned 1 time when we were about 14 and watched magnificent ferengi on loop all day when they shoot moogie is the funniest thing in startrek history had the 2 of us laughing for days

I miss our 36 hour Buffy and Trek marathons.

Stocking up on munchies and hash and just lying around cruising through tapes at a frightening speed. Good times.

Got scans? I fucking loved that episode. Probably one of the best battle scenes in all of Trek. Oftentimes, they'd just show up after the battle, or show scenes from before the battle, then leave it to the imagination while describing the battle in words later. I realize it was due to budget issues they never showed fleet/armada battles, but I'd've killed to see Wolf 359 or any other major engagement. I don't think the fight you get to see in First Contact was all that great, but getting to hear Worf shout "RAMMING SPEED!" was pretty intense.

"What do you mean, 'little'?"

Got scans? I fucking loved that episode.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/en/images/5/5a/Way_of_the_Warrior_promo_art.jpg

Doesn't look quite so epic as I remember, but as you say, this was the first major battle we got to see in Trek, so that image was a great teaser before you put the video in to watch the ep.

The battle in FC was a bit disappointing in length, but it was great to see all those new ships and I think pacing wise, it probably worked out for the best. Instead of spending ages watching an admittedly cool battle, we went from the briefing room, to the battle, to being thrust into the past (where the real story starts) in quick succession.