Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best DS9 Tape? your votes......

the dead, and the gays.
Not so! All the straight boys here (and Wacky and Fuddlemiff) prefer Ezri, but I always preferred Jadzia and I'm a ghey.

Worf + Jadzia = best loveydovey Trek couple evar. Pity that Terry left the show for a shit sitcom and ruined it all.

id do them both, just love jadzias smile i wud like her, to smile her smile round my pork sword. standard.

Possibly "Far Beyond The Stars" as it opened up possibility ALL of ST is just the imaginings of a 20th Century sci-fi author.

That is what is anyway, in the final analysis. At the end of the day. No matter what!

But FBTS seemed to possibly suggest the Trekverse is just an imaginary universe within the more realistic universe of Benny Russell.

Ironic as Benny Russell's reality is just a creation of DS9's writers.

Better for ALL of Trek Ben Sisko didn't turn out to REALLY be Benny Russell definitively & ST pull a Tommy Westphall on our asses.

Battle1.jpg
operation_return_1.jpg
ds9s6-1.jpg

Good ol' Gene.

"Yeah so in the future everyone loves sex and even men can wear skirts, it'll be cool!"

"Uh, sure Gene. Okay."