Big Brother All Stars 2020 (US)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
GET JOSIE OUT.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There were a few Josies in this cast.

Cody won, Enzo was runner-up. Whiny Nicole got shut out HA HA HEE HEE.

Da'Vonne, who ruined several people's games with her wrong assumptions and big mouth, won America's Favorite Houseguest because Twitter decided she needed the money the most. I hate social media.

CaptainWacky

Remember when it was decided Helen needed the money the most and she got immunity from eviction for the whole series and just spent all of it bullying people...then won.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We've had a few of those recently. Last year a racist psycho who didn't even need the money won.

This season was just meh. All Stars usually sucks here because all the HGs do events together and they're all buddies and they all figure out their strategies and alliances before they ever come in the house and it's a boring season with no surprises.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BUT AT LEAST I STILL HAVE BB SO I SHOULDN'T BITCH TOO MUCH but I'll bitch just enough.

Maybe it's just that most people are awful so new seasons will suck no matter who they cast.

CaptainWacky

That's why I didn't care about the last few series on Five and wasn't too bothered when the whole show was cancelled. Never enough likable housemates.