Blackfoot gropes Natalie Portman!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice to see you pwned. btw, this wont move these threads, just your posts will be sequestered out of them and put in the locked file :D

Keep it up, gonna be fun completely pwning you yet again.

jack

and again.

jack

And again

Saleel Majeed

This isn't good. Pathetic cupcakeer trying to cop a feel.

natalie-portman-monkey-kiss.jpg

Is she wearing a TOS uniform???

Saleel Majeed

And again

In regards to this and the other thread I think I understand. It is a form of OCD. My cousin had it in a very severe and debilitating manner.

I understand and apologise for upsetting your rituals. Had I known I would not have interrupted.

Regards,
Saleel

The Question

Eternal
It is a form of OCD. My cousin had it in a very severe and debilitating manner.

Your cousin Saleel, right? I wonder what OCD looks like in a raghead. Oh, pardon me. I should know better.

It's not a rag. It's a little sheet. So I'll rephrase.

I wonder what OCD looks like in a little sheethead.

jack

Your cousin Saleel, right? I wonder what OCD looks like in a raghead. Oh, pardon me. I should know better.

It's not a rag. It's a little sheet. So I'll rephrase.

I wonder what OCD looks like in a little sheethead.

LOL!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This isn't good. Pathetic cupcakeer trying to cop a feel.

natalie-portman-monkey-kiss.jpg

Nope! Natalie Portman is doing the copping in that photo. Her hand is 3 inches from the dick. Look at where her hand is. Baahahahahaha. What's up Dirk? Next time you visit, visit this thread and address this homie. You've been lurking here to long, now bring your cowardly ass back and make this RIGHT.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dirk Funk/Tyralek promised to reinstate my account and admin status on August 20, 2017. I re-registerd September 26, 2021. Now activate my account, dawg. Whoever proclaims to be an admin at ASVS must honor Dirk Funk/Tyralek word. It's obvious that Dirk Funk/Tyralek has abandon/went a.w.o.l. at ASVS. Charlemagne/Khas make this happen, square.

:bigass:

jack

CeeJay
Baahahahahaha

CeeJay:

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sheep-chewing.gif

jack

CeeJay
Baahahahahaha