Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass: I'm loving it! Bitch slapping Dirk Funk for not honoring his word. He made the post of reinstating my account at ASVS here here at TrollKingdom. The cowardly fuck left TK and will never be seen here again. Now I blame Khas/Charlemagne the #2 admin at ASVS for this.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're loving someone not being aware of your bitching and moaning??

How fucking quaint. Your tears taste pretty sweet to me.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Honestly? I WAS thinking about letting you back in for a time, Chuckie, partially because no one deserves what Seph did to you, AND to laugh at whoever had the misfortune of being thrown in the brig being subjected to you and Jason fucking with their posts.

But now? After not only being insulted by you, but also learning about the shit you pulled in the past... you can kiss any chances of rejoining goodbye.

jack

:bigass: I'm loving it! Bitch slapping Dirk Funk for not honoring his word. He made the post of reinstating my account at ASVS here here at TrollKingdom. The cowardly fuck left TK and will never be seen here again. Now I blame Khas/Charlemagne the #2 admin at ASVS for this.

You're not bitch slapping anyone. You are however getting bitch slapped all over this thread. You've now been told by two admin at ASVS that you're not getting approved and why. You may act like an asshole here but that's other people's concern, not mine. I know how to deal with your bullshit here just fine.

If you post in this thread again about it, I'll simply ban your request at ASVS using the admin CP and trust me....that will be the last word in this discussion. Got it?

So go ahead little man, try to bullshit me just one more time. It'll make my fucking day.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Hoooly shit... did you actually manage to get Chuckie to shut up? Looks like it.

jack

Gee, I wonder what happened to Wilson's application to ASVS?

:bigass:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn! Y'all still whining about this? Don't worry the plan has been dropped. I forgot my password to my registration and the email I used. I can't find the link to ASVS...Was it shut down?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Baahahahahahaha

jack

. I can't find the link to ASVS...Was it shut down?

No, you were banned from the forum. Don't worry though, I still have the email along with the IP you used to register with.

Thanks for playing, blackiejackie

:bigass:

jack

Baahahahahahaha

Ah you only type this bullshit when you're angry.

I'd be pissed too if I were you. How much was the fine?

jack

Baahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

jack

giphy.gif

jack

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif