Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're other contribution is logging-in to LIKE Venooker's messages....You sir are not a jack-dancer, you're a jack-ass-kisser <Baahahahahahahahahaha. And just so you'll know, Venooker did not get you back at ASVS, Tyralek/Dik Funk did that....Don't worry Tyralek/Dik Funk gonna do the same with me. We talked about it on FB. <Baahahahahahahahahahaha.
CeeJay said:
I'll post bullshit and lies and then Venooker will call me out on my bullshit and lies.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

CeeJay said:
You're other contribution is logging-in to LIKE Venooker's messages
He does that because he knows it trolls you, given this is the thirtieth time or so you've mentioned it.

Makes me smile that it gets under your skin that I'm an admin at ASVS. :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You're other contribution is logging-in to LIKE Venooker's messages....You sir are not a jack-dancer, you're a jack-ass-kisser <Baahahahahahahahahaha. And just so you'll know, Venooker did not get you back at ASVS, Tyralek/Dik Funk did that....Don't worry Tyralek/Dik Funk gonna do the same with me. We talked about it on FB. <Baahahahahahahahahahaha.
If you believe that horseshit I bet you believe Master Trump will be President again and get you a job in the cotton fields again.

jack

By the way Wilson, who is "Dik Funk"??

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I've been doing my home work on Star Trek upon my reinstatement to ASVS. So far I've watched 10 episodes. When I watched it as kid, I didn't realized that Captain Kirk would fuck anything. I don't remember Whoopi Goldberg/Guinan and LeVar Burton/Lt. Commander Georgee La Forge being there.

But trust this. I will not partake/contribute too Star Wars.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

If you believe that horseshit I bet you believe Master Trump will be President again and get you a job in the cotton fields again.

I believe.... I also believe you can fly. I believe you can touch the sky. I believe you can soar. Hey, if you just spread your wings.you can fly. Woo! Lookie you can fly. <Baahahahahahahahahaha.

jack

But trust this. I will not partake/contribute too Star Wars.

But trust this, you won't be partaking/contributing anything to ASVS because your membership is not getting approved.

jack

Dumb Black Bastard said:
"Your account isn't approved Venooker. Post something liar."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I'm watching Star Trek on YouTube Tyralek/Dik Funk. I just started watching Star Trek recently and the original series is definitely my favorite so far. This Side of Paradise is easily my #1 favorite episode. Any episode/movie when Spock feels emotion is just amazing. Star Trek is THE GREATEST SCIENCE FICTION show ever on TELEVISION. I'm like..."Beam me up, Scotty" to ASVS. Mr Mongomery Scott the chief engineer of Star Trek's USS Enterprise used that famous catch phrase "Beam Me Up Scottie" is based on the real life story of Patrick Pippen, nephew of basketball legend Scottie Pippen from streetball to the lifestyles of the rich and famous. "Beam Me Up Scottie Mac" is an alcoholic ordinary drink served in a champagne flute. Did Captain Kirk actually say Beam me up Scotty?

The Question

Eternal
85855578.jpg

jack

Blackfoot (posting as CeeJay) sure looks good on his knees begging, doesn't he?

The only "beaming" happening is the beam I've planted deep up your ass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay: Formally known as BLACKFOOT. Aka - King Of The Gutters/King Of The Tards/The New Jack.
Joined: 2003 as BLACKFOOT: 2011 had name changed to CeeJay: 2012 Banned - Retired : 2019 Reinstated - Returned do to the lack of activity at TK.
Forums: Wax My Hummer (TK), Blackfoot's Sports Forum (ASVS), The Brig (ASVS version of TK's Daycare Center) and All things Sporty (Spin-Flippery).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Alright. What happened was this. Seph (who WAS an admin at ASVS - Dirk's board) banned Blackfoot and deleted his account. Something that's against the rules, as Charles didn't commit any bannable offenses. I told Dirk about it, and frankly, he's not happy. There's a reason I said that Seph WAS an admin, after all. Currently, Dirk and Paul are trying to restore Blackfoot's account, and have thrown Seph into the Brig (ASVS' version of Daycare).

While Seph probably did this "for teh lulz", it was still an abuse of admin power - a HUGE no-no on ASVS, partially as a response to the heavy-handed admin fucknuttery at SDN.

Bump. Paul was unable to restore your account, Blackfoot. You'll have to set up a new one.

Blackfoot, you have my apologies. What Seph did was not sanctioned by myself or any of the other staff. He has been removed as an admin, and will not be allowed in that position again. If you reregister, I will get your account put back to admin status. Also there may be a way to get your previous posts reassigned to your new account. Again, I'm sorry about all this. I woke up to this shit this morning.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Point blank. Dirk Funk/Tyralek promised to reinstate my account and admin status. I re-registerd September 26, 2021. Now activate my account, dawg.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

NC State forward Manny Bates to miss remainder of season with right shoulder injury

NC State junior forward Manny Bates will miss the rest of the season after suffering a right shoulder dislocation in the Wolfpack's win over Bucknell on Tuesday. Bates suffered the injury in the first minute of Tuesday's season opener. A 6-foot-11 redshirt junior from Fayetteville, North Carolina, Bates is one of the best defensive players in the country. He's led the ACC in blocked shots each of the past two seasons, blocking 2.9 per game in just 18.4 minutes in 2019-20 and then blocking 2.7 per game last season. Bates also set NC State's single-season record for field goal percentage last season, making 64.1% of his shots.

Click Here For Full Story