BLACKFOOT - THE KINGDOM. The funny book pamphlet.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
13 years ago Cee Jay was IP banned from The Kingdom messageboard.

This thread is proof he never got over it :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
BLACKFOOT - THE KINGDOM. The funny book pamphlet.

:bigass:
If you shut the fuck up, I'll let this thread RIP. Continue to bump some old threads by members who do not post here any more and bury this Venooker. You don't ignore me very well. You posted that you were finished with this thread. LIAR.

EDIT: I gave you a chance, but again you failed. I'll let you know where I'll be selling yourmy pamphlet next.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My work in that thread is done :bigass: Proper people have been notified, and I've verified in real time that all he's doing is lying about everything. Poor jealous bastard.
Back on ignore he goes, and the board looks good again :bigass:

^Explain that Venooker^ Like I said, You're flooding this thread because you know I published the pamphlet. I was willing to let this thread die, but once again you stuck your foot in your own ass. I made you the LIAR in this thread. I'm loving this. I love it when you meltdown and claim to ignore me for the 10th time. Your word is dead too me, you can't be trusted. Baahahahahahahahahahahahah.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Lets recap jack's ignores:

June 12, 2008

Gnight Blackfoot and New Age Posters (steve samurai jack, Gank Master, Joe, kaos, LayLow geedis, mary simple), we're done at this board. I won't be posting in response to anything they have to say after midnight EST.

The Dance Studio is closing it's doors for good, I'm afraid. What will that be like for you all, I wonder?

October 30, 2019
Protip: Putting Chuckie on ignore is a wonderful thing.
The sports forum is invisible. :bigass:
The final ownership of Blackie has just occurred.

November 7, 2019
completely unlcuttered again :bigass:
bye bye Blackie :bigass:

November 7, 2019
sweet I got Blackfoot NAP, CeeJay and Steve Samurai Jack on ignore. Who are the other two you're talking about?

November 30, 2020
Pretty sure no one will be sending you an email, thus revealing theirs chumpy. Nice try though.

Oh and yes, you're officially off ignore :bigass:

December 19, 2020
bye bye cupcakeer :bigass:
back on ignore. Have fun cleaning up your shit forum.

You dance divinely, loser. Fun owning you in one day!

May 3, 2021
My work in that thread is done :bigass: Proper people have been notified, and I've verified in real time that all he's doing is lying about everything. Poor jealous bastard. You get cancer when you obsess that long and that hard over something.

Back on ignore he goes, and the board looks good again :bigass:

^That lasted 2 days^ Baahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. LIAR.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^What a stupid ass cupcakeer. Confessing to his crimes. I'm screenshotting all these posts.One of my brothers lives in North Carolina. His cyber crime and FBI buddies will love this.

Also, I just talked to my brother's cyber crime buddies, your site is offline, not IP banned. Stupid lying cupcakeer.

^That's another thread lokie^, I will put it were your quote were it belongs.