C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Does TrollKingdom have trademark rights to Jack, Dirk Funk or any other user on this board.

I registered here at TrollKindom before before registering at Blackfoot's Hyperboard. Does Trollkingdom own my rights?

or

Are the whiners just whinning because Blackfoot is involved?

Fuck'em. I really don't care about how they feel about the names at my board. Sue me bitches.

Seph

Retired Account
Fuck'em. I really don't care about how they feel about the names at my board. Sue me bitches.

stop talking to urself u fucking tard!

Seph

Retired Account
u r really bad at this...

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Has he reg'd my handle yet? I'll bet not. He's saving it for the day we're destined to be together. You can count on the fact that I'll pop his cherry so hard he'll cry for days.

He's a success at failure. He should join J&L and failcunt on the dance floor.

0e65572d35e26964515708df2150d967c0847a09_m.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Has he reg'd my handle yet? I'll bet not. He's saving it for the day we're destined to be together. You can count on the fact that I'll pop his cherry so hard he'll cry for days.

He claims I currently post at his board using the handle "candle". Not sure what that's all about. His attempt to try to get me to even look at his board is a failure though. There's simply nothing to look at over there. Reg is locked, no new members allowed and any thread that's current (i.e. with a post less than six months ago) is locked to members only.

Pretty clear he wants to only talk to himself, and privately to boot. :::shrugs:::

jack

mmmm handle and candle, I'm quite the poet.

jack

He's a success at failure. He should join J&L and failcunt on the dance floor.

Yeah, wtf is up with J&L? He's different then when I remember him before I was banned.

jack

In the neck.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah, wtf is up with J&L? He's different then when I remember him before I was banned.

Idk....he made that first Badlands video, made a bunch of anti-scifi/Star Trek threads in the MF which they didn't like very much and then got very douche-y after that.

I think the mild success of his first vid went to his head.

Seph

Retired Account
hes having a 365 day a year period at the moment although he will angrily tell u hes not while he changes his tampon.