Blackfoot's official Dallas Cowboys thread.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ah, so you'll be going to that game like you did last years?

:::snicker:::

I'm trying to get tickets. I'm pretty sure thiers a Philly fan out there looking to get high and or drunk instead of attending the beat down Mike Vick and company are going to take this Sunday.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Maybe Greg will save you the seat next to his :bigass:

steve samurai jack

Ah, so you'll be going to that game like you did last years?

:::snicker:::

I'm trying to get tickets. I'm pretty sure thiers a Philly fan out there looking to get high and or drunk instead of attending the beat down Mike Vick and company are going to take this Sunday.

*tee hee*

jack is starting something that Greg wants to forget.

*laughing*

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
*tee hee*

jack is starting something that Greg wants to forget.

*laughing*

Are you an organ grinder's monkey, because all you do is post *laughing*. You must be like that little monkey from Raiders of the Lost Ark bouncing up and down on Blackfoot's shoulder.

Would you like a date?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

That's pretty low Jack. Being that your only 5' 2" at best that's a great come back.

You just can't find a Philly ticket lying in the streets. You have to have cash. Too have cash you have to have a job.

jack

That's pretty low Jack. Being that your only 5' 2" at best that's a great come back.

You just can't find a Philly ticket lying in the streets. You have to have cash. Too have cash you have to have a job.

Speaking of low blows, cash, and jobs.... how's your ex-girlfriend doing? :bigass:

jack

Yeah i know, that was also a dirty crack. Same thing.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Speaking of low blows, cash, and jobs.... how's your ex-girlfriend doing? :bigass:

I haven't had an ex since 1989. I still get pussy from my supposidly ex's. I have never ever called a bitch my girlfriend since.

I drive a hummer h2 Jack, I can be a player or get played. I choose too be a player I got it like that dawg.

And another thang, Jack.

That's what I mean when I bust. Can I Bust?

jack

I got a pair of black loafers for Christmas. What did you get Chuckie?

Speaking of black loafers, how's your Dad?

jack

I haven't had an ex since 1989. I still get pussy from my supposidly ex's. I have never ever called a bitch my girlfriend since.

I drive a hummer h2 Jack, I can be a player or get played. I choose too be a player I got it like that dawg.

And another thang, Jack.

That's what I mean when I bust. Can I Bust?

What do you do, glue some hair to your hand first?

Seph

Retired Account
bwahahahah

steve samurai jack

DALLAS COWBOYS.COM

trophys.jpg

DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS

can we stay on topic?

*tee hee*

Seph

Retired Account
No...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
CH) bong thlab serch huey thlab yum, prous teh mom men proney, bong jong rous prous teh srey, jet bong smos peakdey teh oun

jack

So Fibs you know, I'm scratching my head about you.

What happened?

jack

Really, it's like your a different poster

Seph

Retired Account
fbi is a legend in the game.

The Dallas Cowboys are God's football team.......Yes, that is what I said. The Dallas Cowboys are God's football team. How do I know? Good question:

For your quarterback to cough up the ball six times and you still win the game, divine intervention is required.

To do it in such spectacular, nail-biting fashion on Monday Night Football, in front of the whole country? God is the only answer.

You fire the Big Tuna, and then next season start at 5-0? God is at work.

When a team with this much money, tradition and fan support can't win a single play-off game in ten years, the only reasonable explanation is that God is punishing them for their sins. Especially the sins of Jerry Jones. And Michael Irvin.

Speaking of . . . Michael Irvin's Hall of Fame induction speech? There truly is a God, and he is doing his God-thing. Think also Deion Sanders.
Dallas is called "America's Team." Before last year's NFC Championship, the New Orleans Saints started using the phrase "America's Team" for themselves. Since the Saints stole this from the Cowboys, how many games have the Saints won? None. Not a game. Why? Because when you steal from God's team, you incur God's wrath.

No team has won more Superbowls than the Cowboys, even after this last decade of divine rebuke.

The Cowboys have survived the idiocy of Jerry Jones (the firing of Jimmy Johnson anyone?) Must be God.

God gave us Troy Aikman, Tony Dorsett, Don Meredith, Bob Hays, Bob Lily, Roger Staubach, Randy White, and, of course, #22, greatest running back ever, Mr. Emmitt Smith.

The hole in the roof. God always has the best seat for home games.