jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think I see the "U" or "K" somewhere.

Oh fuck no, just a mole, sorry.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
RWC said:
Gag-

Who cares. You're just a middle-aged fat fuck with a startrek fetish and a penchant for rambling.

I don't care about your opinions and I don't care about the history of the board. You blew your load silly parody and now you're left with "flaming". You go girl.

What is funny is that I've trolled you and touched on a real emotion. There's no anger here, but I do sense a little frustration from you. Feel free to deny it, it'll only confirm my conviction. Even reading these very words are making me laugh.

Thanks again for following my words; thanks again for being a fan.

Mate, I was only ever flaming you from the outset. Does 29 class as middle-aged now? Also, how have you trolled me? I'm not interested in your blah, just in making you look a bigger idiot than you are doing so yourself.

As for Star Trek. Yeah, I used to like it, but since I haven't seen an episode in two years, I've grown out of that too.

And so, that leaves you with nothing but the embarrasment that I have hoisted on you, simply by parodying your own crappy posts with a few cursory images.

Everyone here knows it. Only you do not, but your genuine anger in this post tells me everything I need to know.

Thanks for letting me embarrass you. It was fun.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gagh said:
Mate, I was only ever flaming you from the outset. Does 29 class as middle-aged now? Also, how have you trolled me? I'm not interested in your blah, just in making you look a bigger idiot than you are doing so yourself.

As for Star Trek. Yeah, I used to like it, but since I haven't seen an episode in two years, I've grown out of that too.

And so, that leaves you with nothing but the embarrasment that I have hoisted on you, simply by parodying your own crappy posts with a few cursory images.

Everyone here knows it. Only you do not, but your genuine anger in this post tells me everything I need to know.

Thanks for letting me embarrass you. It was fun.

That doesn't excuse you. You still owe me a new keyboard. ;)

RWC

So many ancillaries, so little time.

gag said:
Cunt. YES - WE WERE SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITH AN EMPIRE IN THE 1850'S WHEN PEOPLE WERE SNUFFING IT FROM CHOLERA IN THEIR EARLY 30'S THAN WE ARE NOW, BECAUSE THERE WERE NO NEGROES IN THE STREETS OMFG YOU ARE A REALLY BRIGHT SPARK I WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, BECAUSE I NEED SOME MONGS TO POINT AND LAUGH AT.

^^ What's particularly funny about that it that you felt the need to change your post after the fact as though it would make any difference. It doesn't. Cholera notwithstanding you've now got Muslims and the burden of tolerance is now on your shoulders. You can thank the liberal immigration policies for the slum that is your country.

Gag said:

Now I'm an idiot? Oh my gosh! Thanks for coming back to my topic and keeping it alive btw.

Gag said:

Two whole years huh? It should've been over ten. You are quite the douche.

Actually that leaves you having blown your load on a parody with little dialogue left in you, easily explaining your need for vindication. Rejected.

...your genuine anger in this post tells me everything I need to know.

No, that was just you again stepping out of your usual tactic, flaming, to address my words and refute the. But it didn't stop there, did it? You also went back to change your post and more than that you've brought my thread back to the top.

Thanks for letting me embarrass you. Thanks for being a fan.

RWC

It doesn't matter. I don't find shows about people wearing rubber noses and pajamas on studio sets that are suppose to look like space ships remotely interesting.

Now the Sopranos- that's a show.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sometimes, like when Joey Pants beat that girl to death after she got her braces. I liekd that one.

Otherwise, it's six feet under and lost.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
RWC said:
So many ancillaries, so little time.

^^ What's particularly funny about that it that you felt the need to change your post after the fact as though it would make any difference. It doesn't. Cholera notwithstanding you've now got Muslims and the burden of tolerance is now on your shoulders. You can thank the liberal immigration policies for the slum that is your country.

Now I'm an idiot? Oh my gosh! Thanks for coming back to my topic and keeping it alive btw.

Two whole years huh? It should've been over ten. You are quite the douche.

Actually that leaves you having blown your load on a parody with little dialogue left in you, easily explaining your need for vindication. Rejected.

No, that was just you again stepping out of your usual tactic, flaming, to address my words and refute the. But it didn't stop there, did it? You also went back to change your post and more than that you've brought my thread back to the top.

Thanks for letting me embarrass you. Thanks for being a fan.

So owned, it hurts.

RWC

Don't worry, they're only words on the internet. You'll eventually recover.

BitchSlapSmitty

Incidentally I've never had an i.q. test that I can recall.

I took other tests and in some areas scored pretty high for only being in fourth grade at the time, but where/how does one go about assessing their i.q.?

No, not at the liquor store, that's a lotto machine.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Check at any local universities that offer grad courses in Psychology. There's always grad students who need to administer IQ tests as part of their course material. You can volunteer.

BitchSlapSmitty

CoyoteUgly said:
Check at any local universities that offer grad courses in Psychology. There's always grad students who need to administer IQ tests as part of their course material. You can volunteer.

Hmm, i'll have to do that. San Diego here I come!

I should bring condoms.