Blank Tiles for Buttons When Posting?

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Can't see any information on buttons while posting.

I can see the tooltip when I hover over and all the button are there but they're all blank.

:(

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, the board is still fucked up in some places from the last upgrade (I think). Not sure if anyone's already working on it or not. There've been comments on issues people have noticed throughout the board - might be a good idea to start collecting them and post/link to them in one thread, so whenever some tech-savvy person has the time and interest to do something about it, they can just work down the list.

One minor issue:
the spoiler tags ain't working on the "What's new" page.

Seph

Retired Account
We are still waiting for Menty to sober up from 2005.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You mean being drunk is NOT a prerequisite to play with the CP and codes? Someone could have sent me a memo or something.

Seph

Retired Account
You mean being drunk is NOT a prerequisite to play with the CP and codes? Someone could have sent me a memo or something.

We just think its cute when you sing and dribble on the buttons in your smalls.

:bigass:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That's where the flicking comes into play. Efficiency can be achieved in a variety of ways.

ETA: I can't believe you just made me discuss ESAD fucking me in a thread about blank tiles. :doh:

Seph

Retired Account
TROLLED!

And he insulted my longevity the bloody scoundrel!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I know, right? Let's find a way to keep his tiles blank while the rest of the membership enjoys perfectly visible button labels.

Seph

Retired Account
They already are buttercup, you notice nobody else agreed with him. :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
Sorry dude just trying to feed the paranoia, its good for the boards ebb n flow :phpstare:

Seph

Retired Account
Bwahaha :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Don't worry. It's a conspiracy ordered by absentee admins, rather than owner's neglect. Honest.