Blank Tiles for Buttons When Posting?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
We have absentee admins? WE STILL HAVE ADMINS?!? I thought vB 4.2.1 comes with the autoadmin mod and that's why Eggs deleted the staff lounge and set us free??

Seph

Retired Account
We have absentee admins? WE STILL HAVE ADMINS?!? I thought vB 4.2.1 comes with the autoadmin mod and that's why Eggs deleted the staff lounge and set us free??

Free. pffftt that's just a fancy schmancy word for captive slave poolboy.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh great, now the buttons on the right bottom corner of my previous post have vanished while the labeling and 1/3 of the multiple quote one are still visible. I feel molested, and not in the good way. :(

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The bane of every decent perp's existence, I know. *hangs head in shame*
At least I have started saying 'help' instead of whispering it. It's a start, okay?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You'd make a horrible victim.

You however, would make a great one, when I fist your backside repeatedly with a cricket's batting glove, then cram it in your mouth afterwards, and make sure it's all the way in with a bat.

This will of course, never happen, but if you want I can Google a really pointless meme, and just call it trolling. Sorry, I'm really lazy in my dotage.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You however, would make a great one, when I fist your backside repeatedly with a cricket's batting glove, then cram it in your mouth afterwards, and make sure it's all the way in with a bat.

This will of course, never happen, but if you want I can Google a really pointless meme, and just call it trolling. Sorry, I'm really lazy in my dotage.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in one thread and you're in another. That sounds hot but what are we talking about again?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
So I re-read the thread and...

Here's to incessantly smirking fisting victims?

Yeah, that looks right.

Seph

Retired Account
I'll raise my glass to that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did someome say "poolboys"...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
So... did the train run away with my buttons...?

Well they had nothing substantial to say so we left them at the station. Last I heard they tried to join Reputation Anonymous.

Did someome say "poolboys"...

Not loudly enough to make mm come check on us, though. This is your chance to overthrow her evil reign - rise, poolboys, RISE!
(I know there is a flaw in this. I can't pinpoint what it is, but I can almost feel it.)