BLIZZARDPOCALYPSE 2010 OMG GONNA DIE THREAD.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well a lot of people used up the basics over the holiday. We have tons of leftover cold cuts and salads and pastas in the fridge from all the parties, but good luck finding a Diet Coke or some orange juice anywhere in the house.

My friend in Brooklyn just posted on his FB wall that the only bread left on the shelves in their neighborhood store was Weight Watchers brand, and organic hippie bread that weighs 10 pounds a loaf. PANIC!

Luckily we had a couple visits from the overzealous local food pantry before the storm hit. Our freezer and fridge is very well stocked.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Still 65 and sunny here, though temps are expected to PLUNGE into the mid-50's this evening!!

I'm sure Cassie has me beat, though. It never, ever, eeeeeevvverrrr gets cold in FL.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
It's been raining today here in the PSNW (big suprise right?).

It might snow on the valley floor tomorrow night, but we shall see.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Just snuggle up with your Kindle, or play some Wii, or watch one of the several thousand channels on your cable/satellite, or make some coffee instantly in your Keurig.

We have it so easy, imagine what a blizzard was like 20, 30, 50 years ago. Once they perfect transporters, we'll be set for real, you'll have all the Diet Coke you can bathe in, on demand.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's actually pretty fuckdamn cold down here right now. Supposed to freeze tonight.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just snuggle up with your Kindle, or play some Wii, or watch one of the several thousand channels on your cable/satellite, or make some coffee instantly in your Keurig.

We have it so easy, imagine what a blizzard was like 20, 30, 50 years ago. Once they perfect transporters, we'll be set for real, you'll have all the Diet Coke you can bathe in, on demand.

Some jerkwad will beam in 2 seconds before you and steal the last Diet Coke.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE TAKING ANY GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING PICTURES OF THE SNOW OUTSIDE OF THEIR HOUSE AND POSTING IT HERE? MOTHER FUCKERS! I want to see icicles!

And Cassie come to WA. We'll hang out and stuff, I'll show you snow or something.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE TAKING ANY GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING PICTURES OF THE SNOW OUTSIDE OF THEIR HOUSE AND POSTING IT HERE? MOTHER FUCKERS! I want to see icicles!

Don't know where the digital camera is and my camera phone is broken.

ThatSunrise

Likes house centipedes
I have pixxes, will post them at some point.

My sister and I went to dig out a friend's car last night... the walk there was an adventure and so was the digging, then just as we're nearly done she tries to get the car going and out shoots black diarrhea from the exhaust and then it won't start. So that was helpful.

Today we dug out my sister's car which had been snowplowed in. Mind you the first city plow got here at 8:30 last night.

Mirah

I love you
WHAT IF SOMEBODY RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER WHILE THEY WERE STRANDED IN THEIR HOUSE FROM THE SNOW?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1. Kleenex
2. Baby Wipes
3. Paper Towels
4. Panic!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Eggs, I'm so sorry I wasn't here to wile away your sleepless mornings spamming with you. But I see you managed.