BLIZZARDPOCALYPSE 2010 OMG GONNA DIE THREAD.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
1. Kleenex
2. Baby Wipes
3. Paper Towels
4. Panic!

5. the phone book
6. encyclopedia
7. panic AGAIN
8. the bible
9. there is no 9, Jesus smote you with his smiting stick

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
only 3 feet of snow here. No more blizzards for the moment. Looks like we'll get a nice clear new years' night tomorrow =)
It's crisp but not overly cold (-16°C at noon today. Errr.... *calculates* 3°F). I think I'll grab a thermos flask of tea, my trusted telescope and a folding chair and go star gazing. Jupiter is about to set, Andromeda is almost in the zenith (argh, my poor neck!) and Comet 103P Hartley will rise in about 2 hours. YAY!

Friday

Bazinga!
Here's a pic. We received about 7 inches here. Snow is already melting, and on Saturday it's going to be 65º. If I'm lucky, all the white stuff will be gone by the time we go back to school on Monday! :D

162705_1584592462621_1470051185_31428067_355526_n.jpg

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
OMFG how the hell did this thread go on for so long without somebody posting this\/?

[YOUTUBE]kt_r-jO3lKE[/YOUTUBE]

2.2 MILLION HITS BLOLZZERDCAUST

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
"embedding disabled by request"...Fuckers. Here's a copy:

[YOUTUBE]ws0T_UXM0JQ[/YOUTUBE]

Also, THE PREQUEL:

[YOUTUBE]824T6YBPtjA[/YOUTUBE]

Love Child

One Love
All the tow truck people and the other dude have to do is offer to pay for the damages. No argument needed. That kind of shit happens when towing shit.

The new york commentary and the yelling was fun to listen to. : D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I love how His Highness Mayor For Life Bloomberg finally got flustered about something and couldn't just talk it away, which he's done for just about everything else during his regime.

This is a man so full of himself that he got the CIty Council to change the election rules so that he could run for a third term, because he was convinced nobody else could do the job. And now people think he's a stuffed shirt joke. HA! TAKE THAT FAT STUFF!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Speaking of mayors of New York, and totally off topic, but I always liked seeing Guiliani on TV so I could call my dad and tell him his doppleganger was giving an interview. No one ever noticed how much our Dad looked like Guiliani until 9/11, and then even customers at the car shop he worked at would comment how much he looked like him.

SORRY I TOOK AWAY FROM THE BLIZZARDPOCALYPSE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Remember when it snowed? I don't think it's snowed since that blizzard.

I WANT AN APRIL BLIZZARD DAMMIT. It's happened before (1980).

Dr Dave

pillzlol
It snowed some here this year, but nothing like a few years ago when the national guard got called out to the city where I live in.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It snowed here yesterday.