Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bored? Come join the TK Soap Opera.

Nearing my destination, I stop suddenly. Something doesn't feel right. Listening carefully, I hear the music and laughter from the party. Well, that makes sense; this is a party, after all.

Still, something puts me on edge. Something that makes me itch for the comforting weight of a heavy blade in my hand.

That's when I see it; a discreet camera hidden in the wall. It follows me, taping my every move. I stare directly at the lens as though trying to see for myself the eyes that watch me.

Why would a private manor have the need for such surveillance, I wonder. This complicates things at any rate. I'll have to be careful.

The night might just end with more than one corpse.

Giving the camera lens one more glance, I reluctantly turn away and head back to the party.

Rommie looked around to see if anyone was near, and his eye caught someone walk past the door to the cloak room.

"Excuse me, Miss? Would you do me a favor, and get a glass of water? There's someone in here who's not in the best of spirits, and I think it would help. I'd get it myself, but I don't want to leave her alone."

S. SaDiablo said:
Running my hands over the velvet dress, I admire my reflection in the large mirror. The midnight blue fabric hugs my curves in all the right places. A diamond necklace rests delicately above the ample swells of my breasts, drawing more attention to the mounds. Two slits on either side expose my long legs all the way up to my thighs. My bright blue eyes are offset by smokey eyeshadow and my full lips are painted with a soft, glossy pink. Tendrils of blonde hair frame my face while the rest is secured in a fancy upsweep. Saying I look fuckable is an understatement.

Perfect.

Packing my purse with all the essentials, including a small, deadly syringe, I head to the party.

Don't forget your fat gat pushing that velvet dress out so far the thread is unravelling. Pregnant cunt remember? No pregnant whore ever looked 'FUCKABLE'.

With a slight roll of my eyes, I choose to ignore the voice and keep walking. I have better things to do than fetch water for some damsel in distress.

Spotting the camera and then this ridiculous request has left me feeling rather annoyed. I briefly consider turning back to help put this "someone" out of their misery. I smile at the thought. While I don't kill for pleasure, I certainly take pleasure from killing.

But that wouldn't be being careful, especially at this stage of the game.

Patience, I remind myself. Before the night is over I'll gain the pleasure of washing the walls with blood.

Rommie watched as the woman rolled her eyes and simply walked off.

"Karma comes back around! Remember that!"

He turned his attention back to the woman who was still crying, and he didn't know why.

"I'm sorry, I wish I knew what to do. Please tell me what's wrong."

S. SaDiablo said:
With a slight roll of my eyes, I choose to ignore the voice and keep walking. I have better things to do than fetch water for some damsel in distress.

Spotting the camera and then this ridiculous request has left me feeling rather annoyed. I briefly consider turning back to help put this "someone" out of their misery. I smile at the thought. While I don't kill for pleasure, I certainly take pleasure from killing.

But that wouldn't be being careful, especially at this stage of the game.

Patience, I remind myself. Before the night is over I'll gain the pleasure of washing the walls with blood.

Take care you don't break your water whilst dreaming honey. I don't want your cunt mess all over the floor. That is disgusting. Someone may slip and crack their skull (hopes it is SHATNA).

Sugar, every post I make is not directed at you. But if it makes you feel better, I'll put your name in big bold letters from now on when I am addressing you.

Someone else deal with the fucking asshole (Luci), I'm finished.

S. SaDiablo said:
Sugar, every post I make is not directed at you. But if it makes you feel better, I'll put your name in big bold letters from now on when I am addressing you.

Someone else deal with the fucking asshole, I'm finished.

Ta BITCH!! Don't forget to open ya legs to relieve the pressure hon!! Fucking whore.

SaintLucifer said:
...and STAY OUT you fucking preggers whore!

You goddamn moron! You can't even tell a stupid fucking joke when you see one. Instead you just go around TK saying the same things over and over again like some fucking retarded parrot. "Bow down blah blah blah," "I am you god etc etc" "Faggot, cunt, bitch!" "Look at me, I use a big vocabulary!" Go fuck yourself. No one else will.

S. SaDiablo said:
I'd rather be a whore than whatever it is you are.

I thought you were leaving you stupid cunt. You wish to make a liar out of yourself? So be it. Just don't be talking about your 'great body' this and your 'great body' that. You are FAT. Accept it. When you are done being preggers, I have no doubt you will have gained about 60 kilos. You will be fat for the rest of your fucking life. *points at the fat cow and laughs* Stretch marks shall mean nothing to you because you will be FAT. They will not show.

S. SaDiablo said:
Learn how to read you moron! I am not pregnant! It was a joke, you stupid fuck.

*pats your HUGE belly and presses my ear against it. Hears a fucking squishing noise and then the sound of flatulence* Ewwwwwwwwww!!.

*walks in with two trays of finger foods and snacks, and puts them on the table next to the glasses of champers*