Breaking News! Love Child Shoots Pickle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
*Is getting pretty hot right now*

(Oh, and to prevent Loktar from getting anxious to losing an eye over this matter: I'll give it back if you really need it ;) )

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
*Is getting pretty hot right now*

(Oh, and to prevent Loktar from getting anxious to losing an eye over this matter: I'll give it back if you really need it ;) )

Not that anxious over losing an eye. I'm sure there's plenty of naughty places you can stick it.;)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
^I didn't click that, but from the title, I'm guessing that's CKLT's old sig, right?

The Nazi Cat? Kill Your parents Kill Yourself?

I stole that for my Yahoo profile when I lurked here years ago :rofl:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The jacket has a little blood on it, and those shoes might need to be splayed to remove the stink.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No gold teeth. And my wallet is empty except for that letter from the credit company approving the transfer of my credit card debit on my maxxed out credit card to Kitty. Also you'll notice I spray painted Failcunt Lover on the jacket. Have fun.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I forgot that I already maxed out your credit cards.

*gives Loktar's jacket to Falcy Girl*

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
No gold teeth. And my wallet is empty except for that letter from the credit company approving the transfer of my credit card debit on my maxxed out credit card to Kitty. Also you'll notice I spray painted Failcunt Lover on the jacket. Have fun.

*salts and burns the corpse*

Status
Not open for further replies.