Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back The Smut!

Sadistic Bastard said:
My Dear Miss. SaDiablo,

Your "begging" technique leaves a lot to be desired. I shall have to contemplate a correction for you before I proceed.

It's for your own good, my dear. Not every Dom or Sadist is as nice as I am and I would hate for others to hear that I had not taught you at least some manners, being one of your first exposures to BDSM.
-SB

That wasn't begging, sugar. Trust me, you'll know when I'm begging...desperately pleading for you to give me what I desire.

That was...more of a demand, shall we say? ;) And one which you complied to nonetheless... Don't feel bad. There are very few men who can say no to me.

:who?me?:

S. SaDiablo said:
That wasn't begging, sugar. Trust me, you'll know when I'm begging...desperately pleading for you to give me what I desire.

That was...more of a demand, shall we say? ;) And one which you complied to nonetheless... Don't feel bad. There are very few men who can say no to me.

Oh dear....

I think I'll just ... um.... spend a week in NYC or something. Someone please inform me when the dust has settled?

:|
mm

S. SaDiablo said:

The story, Miss SaDiablo, was for Aurian.

As for the rest, oh lady who is unaware of dress sizes (most odd), I believe you may, some day, come to see that there is a great deal of difference between topping from below and "service". I dislike people who indulge in the former, especially after asking for the time and effort to create a story.

-SB

My apologies if I offended, SB. It was not my intention. Sometimes my mouth (or in this case, fingers) run away with me. It was very kind of you to post that for us.

My apologies.

S. SaDiablo said:
My apologies if I offended, SB. It was not my intention. Sometimes my mouth (or in this case, fingers) run away with me. It was very kind of you to post that for us.

My apologies.

Good Grief. You are new.

I'm sorry, Cait...I don't know how an apology to someone I respect and like as a fellow member can earn me that response, but if that's the case so be it. It was not my intention to offend, so I apologized.

Sure, sometimes I may get carried away, but I never mean to harm. Everything I do is all in good fun. Yes, I know this is TK, but there is a difference between free speech and being at each other's throats all the time.

Your apology has nothing to do with me. It's not for me to accept or reject as it was given to SB.

My comments were about your overall behavior. Your new-ness showed. It's not a crime, but it was obvious you didn't understand how to deal with this particular situation.

I'm sure you'll learn. That is what life is all about after all.

I agree. I hope he does because I respect him very much, but if not I understand.

And, no, not really. Still don't. BDSM is a foreign concept to me. But I do understand what I said was out of line in this particular situation. Like you said, I'll learn from it.

And hopefully, I'll have to chance to try again.

It's just been a long, shitty day. And I'm tired. I know that's no excuse, but I should have thought about my comments before posting them. I know how important it is to SB; I couldn't have done worse in this case if I insulted someone's race or religion.

I'll leave this topic to the ones who know the most about it.

I know this is very anti-TKish.... but I really do feel very bad about my comments. :( If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, SB, just let me know.

If I may interject without stepping on my comrade in arms (so to speak) toes.
The best way to apologize to a Dom is one apology.
When my subs fucked up and overly apologized, it lessened the sincerity of the apology. 1 good heartfelt apology is sufficient in my case.
While SB and I are cut from similar cloth we are worlds different so I must be clear when I say I am not speaking for Him, just voicing my experience.
BDSM is a very serious matter, even to a joker like myself, and mistakes are made easily. The best advice I can give is to realize your mistake and learn from it. As a whole Dom/mes don't take kindly to others "barking orders"
specially if they aren't into the Lifestyle..or are just starting to explore it.

I understand, Blade. And I agree, it wasn't my place to make such a comment.

And although my word probably knows nothing to those here...I am sincere. Those who know me well also know I tend to dwell on things so I have the tendency to apologize weeks later. Probably a fault of mine... :(

Tempest in a Tea-pot, everyone.

Blade, thanks for your comments. I happen to agree with them.

Everyone else: Miss. SaDiablo has apologized, repeatedly, and groveled quite enough. I have a thicker skin than you all give me credit for, and am not upset about this. One scolding (from me) was sufficent.

If you all wish to continue to pick at her, hey, this is TK, have at her. But don't do it pretending that I request, approve or endorse the activity.

I think GTC's comment is quite approprate at this point.
-SB