Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring Back The Smut!

It is truly a marvelous piece, a window into a world I understand only on a very basic level. Thanks for sharing it, I'd like to see more.

Here's something a little "lighter" and more playful.

Bondage, teasing, mabe a slight exhibitionisic vibe...

I grinned as I heard the clink of chain. She had been pretty still for the last few minutes, I was about to check on her, but the clink of chain told me that she was still all right. I glanced up to the door, the hangar on it still holding her dress and blazer over it, the chair next to the door holding her slip bra and panties, all of her "intimates" except the garter belt and stockings that she still had on. I reached under my desk, my fingertips finding the softness of her hair as I felt her head come up to meet the touch. I petted her for a few moments with one hand, switching windows with the mouse, pausing as I started to read another e-mail. I heard her sigh around the ring-gag. There was another soft sound, this time ringing from the bell on the formal collar around her neck. I rarely let her bring that into the office, and was surprised when she pulled it out of her purse. Then again, I should have expected it, after all, I had told her to bring in the ring-gag…

The phone rang, I answered it, my other hand still in her hair, and I brought he head forward. I felt her nuzzle the crotch of my pants, her mouth held open by the ring, her ankles cuffed together and hands secured under the desk, it was all she could do. Still, the rubbing of her cheek on the fabric, accompanied by the soft ringing of the little bell, told me that she was still in need…anxious and wanton. I smiled as I ended the call, and then reached over to the little remote, and turned it up two notches. I heard her moan again, the egg inside of her starting to buzz more furiously.
“Don’t let it drop out, little one†I told her softly as I felt her continue to try to rub my hardness through my pants.
I pushed back a little, looking down to see her kneeling under my desk, her red lips open in an “O†as the ring behind her teeth kept her mouth open and inviting. There was something about the look, obscene and wanton. But what was far more interesting was the rest of her face. Her eyes in particular. She had the same look in her eyes when she came through the door, asking if there was anything I wanted. She had the same look too a few minutes later when she asked again, this time with the collar locked around her neck and on her knees. “Anything at all?â€, She had asked me…

So I had had her slowly strip to her stockings and heels, sat her on my desk so I could slide my fingers inside of her (to see how wet she was, of course…I had savored the taste of her on my fingers), and then slid the egg inside of her. The ring gag had been next, but instead of allowing her to please me orally, I had chained her under the desk. It was cramped under there, I know, and forced her to stare at the object of her desire. Yes…there she was, wanton, pleasure slave, mouth open and inviting, and all I had chosen to do is pet her from time to time, and occasionally allow her to rub her face against me.

“Still wonder if there is anything at all you can do, little one?†I asked. She nodded vigorously.

“Excellent my pet, try not to let the egg fall out, I’ll be back after lunch…you can stay there. If someone finds you, tell them the key for the chain is with me…you are allowed to cum if you can, but I suggest you try not to make too much noise.†I grinned evilly as I heard her try to protest.

She should really know better than to ask if there is “anything†she can do for me…or maybe she knew exactly what she was doing.

Sadistic Bastard said:
Here's something a little "lighter" and more playful.

Bondage, teasing, mabe a slight exhibitionisic vibe...

I grinned as I heard the clink of chain. She had been pretty still for the last few minutes, I was about to check on her, but the clink of chain told me that she was still all right. I glanced up to the door, the hangar on it still holding her dress and blazer over it, the chair next to the door holding her slip bra and panties, all of her "intimates" except the garter belt and stockings that she still had on. I reached under my desk, my fingertips finding the softness of her hair as I felt her head come up to meet the touch. I petted her for a few moments with one hand, switching windows with the mouse, pausing as I started to read another e-mail. I heard her sigh around the ring-gag. There was another soft sound, this time ringing from the bell on the formal collar around her neck. I rarely let her bring that into the office, and was surprised when she pulled it out of her purse. Then again, I should have expected it, after all, I had told her to bring in the ring-gag…

The phone rang, I answered it, my other hand still in her hair, and I brought he head forward. I felt her nuzzle the crotch of my pants, her mouth held open by the ring, her ankles cuffed together and hands secured under the desk, it was all she could do. Still, the rubbing of her cheek on the fabric, accompanied by the soft ringing of the little bell, told me that she was still in need…anxious and wanton. I smiled as I ended the call, and then reached over to the little remote, and turned it up two notches. I heard her moan again, the egg inside of her starting to buzz more furiously.
“Don’t let it drop out, little one†I told her softly as I felt her continue to try to rub my hardness through my pants.
I pushed back a little, looking down to see her kneeling under my desk, her red lips open in an “O†as the ring behind her teeth kept her mouth open and inviting. There was something about the look, obscene and wanton. But what was far more interesting was the rest of her face. Her eyes in particular. She had the same look in her eyes when she came through the door, asking if there was anything I wanted. She had the same look too a few minutes later when she asked again, this time with the collar locked around her neck and on her knees. “Anything at all?â€, She had asked me…

So I had had her slowly strip to her stockings and heels, sat her on my desk so I could slide my fingers inside of her (to see how wet she was, of course…I had savored the taste of her on my fingers), and then slid the egg inside of her. The ring gag had been next, but instead of allowing her to please me orally, I had chained her under the desk. It was cramped under there, I know, and forced her to stare at the object of her desire. Yes…there she was, wanton, pleasure slave, mouth open and inviting, and all I had chosen to do is pet her from time to time, and occasionally allow her to rub her face against me.

“Still wonder if there is anything at all you can do, little one?†I asked. She nodded vigorously.

“Excellent my pet, try not to let the egg fall out, I’ll be back after lunch…you can stay there. If someone finds you, tell them the key for the chain is with me…you are allowed to cum if you can, but I suggest you try not to make too much noise.†I grinned evilly as I heard her try to protest.

She should really know better than to ask if there is “anything†she can do for me…or maybe she knew exactly what she was doing.

:bigass:

Cute. The writing as a work was more than cute but it was as you described it, cute and fun.

I am curious about the ring-gag. What specific purpose does it have? Is it just another binding, in the sense that she can only give oral pleasure passively, in the same sense that in being restrained she could only have sex passively?

Ring gags are highly impractical (in most cases) fetish gear that "force" a woman (or man for that matter) to keep her mouth open, for passive oral. It usually consists of a ring (metal or hard plastic, occasionally rubber) that fits just in front of or behind the front teeth, and a harness (with various strap configurations) that holds it in place around the head. In reality, they can usually be moved or spit out by a determined person, so a degree of cooperation is really required from the wearer. The type that fit behind the teeth often allow for some movement of the lips by the wearer, making oral less "passive".
There are other devices that accomplish the same thing in a much more "positive" and truly unremovable way, working by similar concepts to a dental clamp or as a form of full mouth gag with a tube in it that extends into the mouth, but they are much less aesthetically pleasing and allow little to no lip contact (although the tongue can still be used).
The aesthetics are, in most cases, an important consideration, as most of the real "purpose" behind these is symbolic rather than practical.

As for "passive" sex when restrained...believe me, even the most heavily restrained woman can be far from "passive" during sex if she wishes to be. (evil grin)

Sadistic Bastard said:
As for "passive" sex when restrained...believe me, even the most heavily restrained woman can be far from "passive" during sex if she wishes to be. (evil grin)

Could you elaborate?

Find a woman who likes you.

Tie her up.

Slowly and gently touch, massage, sensually spank, and nibble (both erogenous and the non-traditionally erogenous zones) on her for about two hours without allowing her to touch you in return.

Then have sex with her, again taking your time. Withdraw completely from her at times, or to the point where you are just barely inside of her. Keep your focus on her, kiss her frequently while you do this.

The results of this exercise should answer your question.

Well, two-plus hours of time to analyze how you are bound will definitely create an ability to be active within a certain point of confinement, especially when specific desires and needs are thrown in. Thank you for explaining, you make a good point.

The Novice - Part 1

A story in two parts, due to length.

Published elsewhere...but yes, I'm the original author. (grin)

The novice had shown up 15 minutes early. I had to smile at that, watching her fidget at my front door as she waited for the time I had told her to come in. Lesson one: Follow instructions precisely.

I was going to be stern when I opened the door, but the smile she gave me lit up the porch, and I felt a little bit of a grin in return.
“I’m here!†she said, and started to step forward.
“I see that, my dear†I said with a slight smile, but blocked the doorway. She stopped short.
“Um…I mean I’m here, Sir!†she said with hope in her voice. It was very hard to remain stern with her, but I managed to get my expression neutral.
“Yes, I can see that, but it’s 6:45. You were told to report to my front door at 7.†I told her levelly.
“I know, but I was excited, and I thought that I would do even better by being early!†she said brightly again. Damm she was cute, her sun-dress not exactly right for a chilly evening, but in her attire at least, she had followed my instructions.
“My dear little enthusiastic one, I’m glad you wanted to please, however, your instructions were to be here at 7.†I told her with a nod.
“But I am here!†she said
“Yes, I can see that, but it’s not 7. We’ll see if you are still here at the appointed time,†I told her and closed the door as she opened her mouth again.
I had though about putting her on her knees for 15 minutes, out in front of the house. My neighbors were somewhat used to the occasional unusual sight, but I’m sure she would be highly nervous standing there on the porch as it was, not use in pushing her too far too early. It was, after all, her first session.
I finished putting on some water for tea, and as the clock on the mantel chimed 7, I opened the door. She was still there, but I didn’t get the 1000 watt smile I had received earlier. Her eyes were lowered slightly, and her hands were clasped together in front of her.
“Was that a test, Sir?†she asked.
“I don’t test submissives, my dear, it was a lesson. You were told to report in a sun-dress, at 7:00 pm to my front door. I did not make my instructions ambiguous at all. You will learn to listen to what I tell you.†I smiled slightly as I opened the door an motioned her in. I could tell she was on edge now, cautious. I was not going to rip her clothes off in the front hall and ravage her in unspeakable ways as I think she was imagining.
“Have a seat on the couch,†I told her as I sat down. I could tell that this was putting her further off balance. There were a few chairs and a couch in my living room, but there were just as obviously cushions on the floor for a kneeling submissive. I could tell she had expected to be placed on one of those.
I sat down in one chair and started to ask her most of the same questions she hand answered on the phone a few days earlier. She was eager, totally inexperienced, widely read on the subject, and more than a little confused on the most important question: why did she want this?
“So my dear, if I choose to train you, then what do you want to get out of this?†I asked her .
She was un-happy, biting her lower lip (which I found attractive, actually) and fidgeting. Things were obviously not going as she had planned…
She looked up, “Lots of sex…†she said with a question in her voice.
I laughed. “Yes little one, you’ll get that, but you can get lots of sex in a vanilla relationship. You are more than just attractive, I’m sure you don’t lack for offers.†I leaned forward, “No, I want to know why you want me to train you. I know you’ve read stories, you want me to tie you up, spank you, whip you, ‘force’ you to do all manner of things…but why?â€
Her eyes met mine now, as a equal. “Don’t you already know?†she asked.
I hesitated for a moment…â€I know why some women want this, I know why I wish to do it, but I want to know that YOU are aware of the why behind it all. It is a question I can skip if I were just going to play with you tonight. But that’s not what you asked for…you asked to be trained.â€
She mulled it over for a moment, and I let her before continuing. “My dear, you suffer from a common problem of youth. You use words, but you don’t use them precisely. When I said 7, I meant 7, not before or after. When you said in your e-mail and on the phone that you wanted Training, then that is what interested me. I have play-partners available any time I want them. I do not train them all…and training is not a date, it’s not sex, and it’s not casual. Training means that I am going to change how you think, it means that I will make your body react automatically the way I want it to, training means that you will do things you never imagined. If you just wanted to get laid, then find some enthusiastic boy, don’t waste my time…â€.
She was in a mild panic…searching for what I wanted to hear. I let her think…and was going to let her run or screw up on her own. It was her decision right now, her decision to work out the important question before I had done anything at all. Even though she didn’t realize it, I was going to make sure that this was a decision she made of her own free will…before I took all choice from her.

As I watched her, I could see she was on the edge of “freezingâ€.

“Diannaâ€, I said gently, using her name for the first time, “there is hot water on the stove and tea-bags next to it on the counter. Go pour two cups of water and use the Chi-vanilla tea bags. Bring the tea out here and place it on the coffee table. Take your time.â€

I saw my words and a task break her panic, I had given her something straightforward to do, something comfortable. I smiled at the thought that some day, “Tea†Service would probably the most stressful and exacting exercise for her…if she ever made it that far. I heard the soft sounds of the cups and saucers being filled and waited.

She came back in and set the tea down, and kept her eyes down. Her movements were pleasing, I knew from our past communication she’d danced in the past…I could see it in her carriage. Not ballet, but she still had the balance in her step.

I sipped the tea once, it was still too hot, she stared at the wisps of steam above her cup, still in thought.

“Now Dianna, I want you to close your eyes.†I saw as she obeyed.

“Take a deep breath, and clear your mind. You are not going to be kicked out of this house for a wrong answer. There is no wrong answer. The very first thing I am going to tell you about being a pleasure slave or any other sort of submissive is that you have two things you must do, obey and react. Everything else flows from that. It is the first lesson, and it is a lesson you will never perfect or complete. Now I want you to think about why you want to be trained. As long as you React honestly, then there is no wrong answer.†I sat back. “Do you understand?â€

She nodded, keeping her eyes closed.

“I guess I didn’t really understand the difference between ‘playing’ and being trained, Sir†she said, her voice soft but sure now.

I nodded. “Then it is my job to clarify this.â€

I saw her almost look up. “Good Dianna, now open your eyes and ask your question.â€

She looked up. “But didn’t I just ask?†she said.

“No my dear, you stated that you didn’t understand. Now I am making you do the work of finding the questions you want answered. And my answers will make you ask more questions….â€

I saw her thinking again. She was not stupid, but she was used to a different mode of thinking in her social and sex life. I was making her think like a student (which she would be) in a debate class.

“What is your training for a submissive, Sir?†she asked. I gave her a big smile.

“An Excellent question little one.†I sat back with my cup in my hand.
“I will be teaching you how to listen to orders. I will be teaching you how to pay attention to details. I will be conditioning your body to react sexually to certain situations, such as pain or bondage, irregardless of how your mind is feeling at the moment. I will be teaching you to not filter sensations and to pay attention to what your body is doing and feeling. I will be expanding your store of experiences. I will be exercising your mind and creativity. I will be teaching you what I like in a submissive, and you will conform to those likes. I will be giving you things to memorize such as phrases and protocols for you to follow in certain situations. I will teach you the ways to address a Dominant in a play setting, a social setting, or in a scene. I will be teaching you my way of looking a power exchange. You will learn how to dance, how to serve tea, how to take a spanking or whipping, how to address a Gorian style dominant vs a Leather-man vs a Mistress, and how to act in any other number of situations so that you are never un-certain as to what is right and wrong. When you are ready I will exhibit you, I will objectify you, and I will bring you to greater intimacy.â€
I saw her breathing quicken as she imagined all of this. She was not going to run.
“Finally, my dear, I will teach you to love yourself, to be proud of what you can do. I will remove your inhibitions and any guilt about your sexuality. I will not allow you shame. I will expand your abilities to receive and give pleasure until it will all but radiate from you when you wish it to…or when I command it to. You will be loved, valued, protected, cherished and owned. And in the end, I may keep you, or I may just be the one to prepare you for another…right now I cannot say.â€

I saw her sigh…

“Dianna, right now you are clay upon the wheel. You are intelligent, talented, pretty and eager. I will take all of these things, and your wish to serve if you can define it, and re-create you. Mastery is an art-form. You will be both you…gloriously you…and you will be mine, changed and created…both at the same time.â€

Her eyes were on me now. I could see her nipples were erect through the rather thin material of her dress.

“Is this what you want, my dear?â€

She didn’t mar the moment with words, she merely closed her eyes and nodded…

I let her sit for a moment.

“Sip your tea.†I told her, and watched as she rather mechanically did so. I wondered if I had gone overboard or overwhelmed her in some way. I could see she was thinking, but also excited by the idea.

“So,†she began slowly, “Sir…how are you going to do this? What do I need to do?†Her eyes came up to meet mine.

“How do you feel right at this moment?†I asked her.

She shivered. “Excited, a little dizzy, surprised. I just didn’t know what may happen. I just thought it would be some…I don’t know…a wild evening.†She thought for a moment again and then focused back on me.
“Do you really want me that badly?†she asked.

I smiled, she was smart, and quick. “Yes, my dear. It may not work out, we may not go that far, but when we talked over the phone and the internet, I ‘heard’ and saw that you were not just a pretty face. You wrote me one of your fantasies, and I read it, carefully. I liked what it said about you. You asked if earlier at the door was a test, it wasn’t. Our conversation before I ever saw you was the test, I needed to know your mind and emotions, because that is what will make this work.†I took another sip.

“To answer your earlier questions, the first step is that you are going to have some rules to follow. They will affect you at all times. They are basics, and every single rule has a purpose behind it. You may not understand the purpose yet, but you will in time. That is the first thing to trust me on, that the things I have you do have a purpose, and that purpose is a benign one.â€

She smiled at the idea of rules. I knew she craved structure…she had mentioned it before.

“Ok…er…Sir, what are my rules?â€

I grinned back at her. “I have them written down, but I’ll go over a few of them verbally just now. However, I want you to really listen to them, so I’m going to teach you something first.†I saw her nodding, and those wonderful nipples of hers make points through her dress again.
“Are you familiar with the term ‘The Athena Nadu’?†I asked her.

“Oh yes, from the internet, I even know how it’s supposed to go,†she said brightly.

“Very well, demonstrate it for me, on the cushion next to the couch†I stood as she did, and she melted rather gracefully into the kneeling position of a pleasure slave. I picked up a crop from off of the mantle and walked around her. Her eyes followed me.
“Not bad, Dianna, but in nadu, your eyes remain down, and centered. Pick a place on the cushion just in front of your knees and put your eyes there. This is a position of readiness, of attention, but not of observation.†I used the tip of the crop to adjust her shoulders a little, pushed down on the palm of one hand on her thigh so she would feel the weight of her arm on it.
“Not bad at all, now are you aware of what you are supposed to do while in Nadu?†I asked.
The question seemed to be a new one to her…again it wasn’t something she had thought about.
“’I don’t know’ is always an acceptable answer, Diannaâ€. I told her gently.
“I don’t know, Sir. Holding still?†she said.
I chuckled. “Yes my little one, holding still, but also focussing. You may not be able to follow me with your eyes, but you should follow me with your ears, with your skin, you should be aware of me and of any other you may serve in the room. You should be listening intently, and you should be thinking of Nothing else other than service.â€
“Your first rule, Dianna, is that you will assume this position three times a day, once in the morning, once during the day, and once at night before you go to bed. You will assume it and you will hold it for a half hour each time. In this case, I will tell you why. I want your body to be so used to being in a proper nadu, that your mind no long has to hold you there. You can use your mind to focus and listen and serve, while your body instinctively does the right thing. This rule will make you unable to fail, because the right position will be automatic.â€
I saw her nod slightly at the logic…and I let it slide. Later we would work on stillness, right now, it was good that she understood.
“There are going to be other rules you will see. You will be getting an on-line blog, and journalizing in it daily. I want to know every erotic thought you have, your dreams, and your daily activities. I will read it daily.†I saw her blush.
“You will be changing how you dress too. Dresses or skirts at all times unless you are doing something that requires pants. You may as well throw out all of your pantyhose now…you will never wear them while you are under my tutelage. Stockings and a garter belt or stay-ups only. You are female, I want you to feel that way at all times. I also want you to know that if I were to show up at some unexpected time, I could simply lift your skirt and take you. The specifics are on the rules sheet.†I smiled as I saw her blush again.
“Speaking of sex…your orgasms belong to me now. You will not cum alone or with a partner unless I give you specific permission.â€
“You may have other lovers if you wish, but you will not allow them access to your mouth or puss. You will insist upon a condom, and you wish to allow them to have you, you will accommodate them anally…†I saw her look up.
“But Sir…I…I have only done that once, and I hated it. It’s a limit….†She looked concerned, the peace on her face changed to fear.
“Yes Dianna, it’s a limit. I suspected it wasn’t something you weren’t used to or enjoyed. So…you will have to really want someone badly to let them make love to you. If you accept me as your Trainer, then you accept that I now hold the access and the responsibility for you. So you will have to think long and hard before you accommodate a lover.†I gently placed the crop on her shoulder.
“And, by the way Dianna, you will come to love anal sex eventually….it will happen slowly, deliberately, and with infinite care, but it is one of the things you will give to me, and learn to take pleasure in giving it.†I saw her straighten back into a more proper nadu.
“You will also find instructions and directions for an Aikido class with your rules. I have signed you up and paid for the first two months. You will attend these classes twice a week. I expect you to take them seriously. You may continue yoip-hop classesâ€, I internally cringed…I hated hip-hop dance, but she’d been doing it for over a year and I wanted her to keep being expressive with her body through dance, “but you will also be attending ballroom classes with me on Wednesdays at seven. That will start next week…â€.

I smiled, “And speaking of that, you’ll need proper ballroom shoes and a gi and pants for Aikido, and a few other things, so Saturday you and I will go shopping together. You will return here at 9:00 AM that morning. I don’t need to remind you to be prompt…†I gave her another grin.
I put the crop under her chin and raised her face to mine.

“Now, my little one…ask me anything at all….â€

Part Two....

Warning: Naughtiness, spanking, exhibitionism (sort of).

I held her eyes as she seemed in a daze. My speech had hit someplace in her, I could tell she was considering as well as aroused. I let the tip of the crop slide down to the top of her dress, resting on the start of the swell of her left breast. I was going to smile…but felt the moment. She had no questions just now, she was in her thoughts, in the beginnings of the zone. She had a natural stillness about her just now.

“Diannaâ€, I said softly, “we’ll talk about your questions later…stand up.â€

She did so, and let the crop stay in contact with her as she did. “Close your eyes†I told her, and she did. She stood in front of me, lovely and still. I touched her with my other hand, on her shoulder, keeping physical contact with her as I set the crop down and reached to the coffee table. There would be a time for rope later, right now I needed to give her something symbolic to restrain her. I pulled a pair of hand-cuffs from the drawer, and then drew my hand down her arm from her shoulder. I slowly brought her arm behind her, and the snapped the cuff over one wrist. I held the cuff there, and reached up to her other shoulder, and repeated the action, so her hands were cuffed behind her.

I continuously kept a point of touch with her, never not touching.

“Dianna, we are going to do an exercise. I am going to bring my hand away from you, I will be going to the other room to get a blind-fold for you. I want you to stand here, and I want you to feel the metal of the cuffs on your wrists. When I am back, I will blind fold you, and then I will touch you. When I do, I want you to say out loud where you are being touched. Some of the touches will be light, some will be moving, and some will be obvious. I want you in your skin. I want you to be waiting for touch. I want you aware. If you understand, then nod.†I saw her nod.

“Dianna, focus on the feel of the metal cuffs until I get back. Feel the temperature, the weight, then texture of the metal, where it presses and where it is loose. Meditate on it. Feel. Once you feel the cuffs, I want you to feel the dress on you. The softness, the weight, how it touches or hangs on your body. Feel the material, be in your skin.â€

I left her quiet and still, shaking my head that I had not thought to have the blindfold ready at the start. I had not imagined we’d get this far the first night…

I walked back into the room to see her as I had left her, breathing deeply. Having her arms cuffed behind her pulled her shoulders back, improving her posture further from the position of attention she had been in. I smiled as I circled her…I could tell from the subtle tilting of her head that she was following the sound of my footsteps.
I stopped behind her, and brushed her hair away from her neck. I saw her shiver slightly as I caressed the skin with my fingertips…lightly brushing. I was tempted to kiss her there, I could hear her breathing quicken, and I could tell she was expecting that. I let her hair fall back over her neck, and slipped the blindfold over her eyes, adjusting it over her ears and hair.

“Can you see anything, Dianna?†I asked her. I think that she jumped slightly, startled by my voice after the minutes of silence.
“No, Sir†she said softly. Her voice was far away, a whisper.

The temptation for me to touch her everywhere was great. There is something very sexy about a woman who is truly still, expectant of touch, but holding herself. She is a creature of potential in those moments, like a racer at the start line, waiting for that touch to send her running ahead. I could see that in her, she was waiting for my touch. I could do nothing but honor that potential by keeping myself in control. I reached up to her shoulder, and ran my fingertip over it, catching the strap of her dress and letting it drag down her arm. The strap fell away, slack against her arm, her dress still covering the swell of her breast, but I knew she knew that she was aware that it was loose.

“Dianna…do you remember my instructions?†I asked her gently.

“Left shoulder…†she said quietly.

“Left shoulder, Sir,†I corrected, “When I am directly bringing you through an exercise, when I am acting as your Dom, not just as a friend, you will end your reports with ‘Sir’, we’ll talk about when to be formal later…but for now…†I touched her right hip, “just remember to end your reports with ‘sirâ€.

“Right hip, Sir†she said, still quiet, almost a whisper.

I let my hand rest on her hip. I let my fingers fan out, and grasped her slightly there. I could feel the waistband of her panties under the dress. I let my touch linger, and moved around in front of her so that I could see her face. She let out a long sigh as I moved my hand across her hips to her left one, letting my fingertips trace the waistband across her body. I paused.

“Left Hip, Sir†she said, and then started to bite her lower lip again.

“Tilt your head back, Dianna.†As she complied, I ran my fingers along her throat, across to her collar bone. I enjoyed seeing her swallow, every part of her examined. I knew that this would have been impossible if she had not been blindfolded.

“Do you know what I see, Dianna?†I asked her.

“No, Sir…and right collar bone†she responded.

“I see your skin, beautiful. I see your freckles on the top of your breasts, “ she blushed, “ I see your muscles, your hair…I see a beautiful woman in front of me, whom I can touch anywhere…†I let my fingers drag down and across to the top of her dress…and then I let it fall over her breast, the loosened strap letting the fabric fall to the top of her erect nipple. She drew in a sharp breath. I let my fingers rest there, just above the wrinkled skin of her nipple. I paused, and she did not speak.

I let my fingers flick the fabric off of her nipple, exposing her breast, and then let my warm palm cup her, my fingers up and thumb covering her nipple.

“Dianna…†I let her name trail off.

She swallowed. “Left breast, Sirâ€.

“Good girl…†I told her, and then took her nipple between two of my fingers. I used it to gently lift her breast upward while the fingers of my other hand ran along the bottom of her breast where it touched her body, a place rarely touched save by a bra. I let the tension stay there, the gentle weight of her breast held by my fingers. She bit her lower lip again.
I withdrew my fingers from under her breast but kept my hold on her nipple, and then touched her on the inside of her right elbow. The skin there was soft…not as soft as her breast, but sensitive. I ran my fingers there as I kept the tension on her nipple.

“Right Arm, Sir†she said with a quiver in her voice.

I let my hand encircle her arm, holding her tightly, just short of discomfort. Holding her steady, I kissed the side of her neck as softly as I could, letting my lips just barely brush her skin. She signed again.

“Neck…Sirâ€, she said.

“Dianna, are you wet?†I asked her.

“Oh God…yes†she whispered back to me.

“And can you feel that I am touching you in two…†I kissed her neck again, “and maybe three places at once?â€

“Yes, Sirâ€.

I lowered her breast and released her nipple.

“Good girl, you’ve done very well. You are now ready for your first spanking…†I saw her right nipple tighten almost as erect as her left as I told her this.

I slowly slid my hands down her body, letting each fold and pleat of her dress interrupt the pressure, making her feel the touch. I enjoyed the feel of her legs under my hands until I reached the hem of her dress. I paused, then curled my fingers under the fabric and lifted upward. I felt her shiver again as I lifted it upward, exposing more skin as I took my time. I finally rested my hands at her hips, the material gathered under my hands. She had simple white cotton bikini’s on under her dress. I saw her head tilting slightly, she was still trying to use her blindfolded eyes to tell her what was going on.

“Lovely, my dear†I said as I guided her over to the couch. I took a moment to position her, then let my hands fall away. The dress fell back into place, I saw her fingers wiggle a little behind her. I took a moment to check her wrists and the cuffs, making sure they were double-locked and wouldn’t tighten further. The color was fine, so I left them as they were.

“Have you been spanked before, Dianna?†I asked her. She shook her head.

“No Sir, at least never as an adultâ€.

“And have you thought about it, fantasized about it?†I asked, knowing that she had, she’d told me before on the phone and on E-mail. The question wasn’t the point…it was the answer she’d give me…now…in her voice.

“Yes, Sir, many, many times.†She said breathlessly. I smiled at her response, and roughly grabbed her nipple again. She gasped as I twisted slightly, then lifted. I used my other hand to slide the strap off of her other shoulder, letting it fall and exposing her other breast. I kissed the nipple gently as I increased the pressure on the other. I heard her moan, and as the sound trailed off, I let my lips close around her nipple and sucked gently. I let her get used to the contrasts, one nipple softly suckled and licked, the other all but clamped between my fingers. I kept my eyes open, watching her face, until she bit her lower lip again. When she did, I released her.

“Dianna, use your hands and pull up the back of your dress for me,†I told her in a Command voice. She gathered the material with her cuffed hands quickly. I enjoyed the sight of my little novice, bare breasted with erect nipples, her hands holding up her dress, exposing the white cotton covering her ass. I moved away from her, pulling out the long mirror from behind one of the curtains, positioning it so that it was in front of the couch. She couldn’t see it, of course, but it would be important later.

“Good Girl†I told her, and kissed her forehead.
“Now dianna, I am going to lower you over the couch, over my lap. You will keep ahold of your dress, and you will let me move your body into position. I want you to tell me if you feel discomfort in your position. You may be in this position for quite some time.†I saw her nod.

I lowered her over my knee, her legs to my right, her head and torso on two pillows, allowing a gap for her small breasts to be between the pillows. Her head was turned to the side, I could see her face clearly. I knew that the rough texture of the couch material would be pressing against those nipples of hers, the one I had suckled would still be wet even. Her hands still held the edge of her dress, still cuffed behind her. I ran my hand up the back of her thighs, then gave each leg a very light slap in the inside. She obediently spread her legs a little. I gave her a second light slap, and they opened more. I slide my fingers up the inside of he thighs again, this time pressing the material of her panties at the top…and being rewarded by the feeling of wet cotton on them.

“Mmmm..yes my little one, wet indeed. And just what kind of girl do you think gets wet as she’s cuffed and touched?†I asked as I ran my fingertips up and down the moist area.

“A….a slutty one, Sir?†She responded, her voice quivering.

“Mmm….that’s one answer, and not a bad one. So, dianna, are you a little slut then?†I watched her expression. There was still a hesitancy there, not exactly uncertainty, but a shyness. Shy could be charming…but not in a slave. I gave her ass a medium hard SWAT on her panties.

“I asked you a question.†I told her in command voice again. I slide my fingers under the edge of her panties and gathered the material, pulling upward so that it was tight against her, also exposing her ass to my eyes.

“Yes, Sir.†She said quickly, and I saw her body wiggle as I gave her more stimulation.

“Yes…what?†I asked as I gave her other cheek a SWAT, this time on her bare skin.

“Yes, I’m a slutâ€, she said.

I gave a sigh as I pulled the waistband of her panties upward so it would stay between her cheeks.

“No, little one, you aren’t a slut yet…but you will be…and you will learn to be proud of it.†I leaned over, and kissed her ear gently. I adjusted her blindfold again, and then ran my right hand over her thighs and ass, my left running over her shoulder, up under her hair…to her neck. I stroked there as I let my fingertips feel her ass and skin. I rested my palm on her ass as I moved my hand on her neck. I gathered her hair in my hand, and then tugged a little. She was biting her lower lip again. I gave her hair another tug as I slid my other hand over her wet panties again. Each tug of her hair produced a little flexing of the muscles of her thighs and ass. I smiled.

“You like a little hair pulling, don’t you little one? Do you like me in control this way…using your hair as a leash?â€

“Yes….um…Sir†she said, and blushed bright red.

“dianna, my dear, that’s the first thing you’ve given me. Did you other lovers know this about you?†I asked gently.

“No, at least they didn’t know on purpose…sometimes they got it right by accident, Sir†she said.

I nodded to myself, and then brought my hand from between her thighs. I reached over to the remote for the stereo, and started the first CD (Orbital…).

As the music began, I started the light swats. Four on each cheek, just enough to start to pink the skin, no tricks or distraction. I kept the tension in her hair as I worked, my eyes traveling between her face and her ass, seeing her hands still holding her dress up, her legs spread, her blushing features melting from uncertainty and curiosity into desire. Swat, swat, swat, swat….pause…and then to the other cheek. Each blow was with my hand slightly cupped, letting the force travel, the blow slightly downward to push the energy into her puss.

I raised one of my legs slightly, putting her off balance, forcing her to rely on my other leg and my hand in her hair to stabilize her as I increased the force slowly. As the song continued, I shifted my hand, flatter, letting the force spread across her skin and into her ass…softening slightly as the first song faded. I slid my fingers down to the crotch of her panties again, rubbing lightly in the pause between songs, feeling the wetness increase….teaching her body that the mild pain of the spanking was also accompanied by the pleasure of my fingers. As the music came back up, I returned to her ass, letting my palm rub over the pink, warmed skin before re-starting her spanking. Harder now, the song was faster and I kept to my pattern, letting her body anticipate the next blow each time, occasionally I would tug at her hair when I saw her loosing focus.

“Your ass, dianna, I want you to feel your ass.†I said as I deliberately pulled her head back further, knowing that this would cause her nipples to rub against the material again. I started to use my legs in rhythm to my spanking to rock her body lightly, making those nipples rub further…

I grinned as I saw the conflict, she was trying to focus on her rapidly reddening ass at the same time as I was making her nipples respond. She would learn to accept both sensations in time…but for now, she was trying to obey. I would teach her that she was right both ways…but not now. For now, I wanted her body overloaded, needful, primal soon….

The fourth song came on, each time between songs I would allow her to rest, pressing my fingers against the increasingly soaked cotton covering her. I did so this time, her ass was warm now, and her body now bent further than when we started. I let her head fall, allowing her to relax her neck and restoring the weight to her upper body, pressing her breasts into the couch again.

“My little one?†I whispered to her. I had not spoken for a time…and she turned her head to follow my voice.

“Yes, Sir?â€, she said with a quiver in her voice.

“What is your rule about orgasms?â€

“No orgasms, without permission, Sir†she said, her body shivering a little.

“And If I had not given you that order would you be cumming now?†I asked.

She blushed. “No, but it wouldn’t take long. Sir.â€

“Indeed?†I smiled. With one hand, I rubbed her hot, red ass with the other I found the key to the cuffs.

“dianna, I am going to take off the cuffs. When I do, don’t let go of your dress, understood?†I asked her.

She nodded and I removed the cuffs, rubbing her wrists lightly.

“dianna, you can let go of your dress, I’m going to help you to stand, I want you to stand up.†I told her as I shifted under her. I helped her off of the couch, my arms around her to steady her. She was dazed and in the zone, the endorphins in her body racing around, making her unsteady.

“dianna, take off your panties†I told her. She took a moment (again, something to train out of her), but then gathered her body and slide them down her legs.

“In the future, my dear, you will learn that any time you take them off, you will bend at the waist…but you did fine†I told her, concern flashing across her face.

“Give them to me,†I said, and she placed the wet cotton in my hand.

“Now dianna, I am going to sit down on the couch behind you. I will guide you to sit on my lap, straddling one of my legs, understood?†She nodded as I sat. My hands went to her waist, and I guided her to sitting on my lap, her legs on either side of my left thigh.

“Open you mouth†I told her, and she did so obediently. I pressed the wet material into her mouth, making sure the taste of her excitement would be on her tongue. “Close, hold them in your mouth my little one.â€

My hands guided her to rest her back on my chest, as she relaxed I made sure that she was fully reflected in the mirror I had set up before the spanking. Her blindfold was still in place, she couldn’t see the figure of a bare-brested, excited woman stradling my leg. I cupped one breast, my fingertips running over her nipple lightly as my other hand slid her dress up over her thighs.

“dianna, I want you to put your left hand on my left leg, and with your right…I want you to touch your pussyâ€. She blushed, but I felt her hand on my thigh and watched in the mirror as her hand pressed against her puss.

I slid my free hand over hers, just barely touching my fingers on top of hers.

“Now my little one, I want you to pleasure yourself, and I want you to cum….don’t mind my hand on yours, it is there to learn how you touch yourself, how you do it, how much pressure…remember that my hand is there, but just let it rest on yours. You make yourself cum…for me.†She moaned around her panties as her fingers moved rapidly to her lips and clit, rubbing, pressing, occasionally dipping inside of herself. I tried my best not to interfere, keeping my hand on hers, concentrating on what she was doing as my other hand cupped her breast and teased her nipple occasionally. I watched the mirror, her body against mine, feeling her weight come down more on my thigh and chest as her legs relaxed and spread wider. I felt her pressing, her middle finger circling her clit, then darting inside to draw out more moisture, but not too much. I felt her hips press forward, assisting her fingers as she started to shake. I let my fingers find her nipple and begin to pinch it again. She was very close.

“Yes my little plaything…cum for me…†I whispered to her as her fingers became more urgent. I felt her nipple tighten even further as her body began to move against me. She started to moan rhythmically through her gag, and as I heard the volume rise and her body start to shake again, I released her breast.

My hand traveled up to the blindfold and slid it up, over her eyes. My eyes met hers as she saw her reflection. A reflection of a woman, her wet panties muffling her, her breasts heaving, her dress obscenely pulled up, and her fingers working on her puss as she straddled her Dominant’s leg. The reflection of a wanton submissive…and then her eyes met mine. I held her eyes as I felt her hand start to slow, and then, instead of letting her guide, I pressed her index finger with mine deep into her puss, pressing her palm against her lips and clit, reasserting My control as I curled my finger inside of her, causing her body to spasm again. I used her hand to continue rubbing, now I was in control. I broke the eye contact as my free hand cupped her breast again, turning her torso to bring her other nipple into reach. I took it into my mouth and BIT the tip, sucking deeply as I felt her start to cum again. I smiled as I heard the LONG moan from her….her body shaking as I fingered her using her own hand….

I felt her body all but collapse against me, and I withdrew my hand from her puss and released her nipple from between my lips. I reached up and gently withdrew her panties from her mouth, setting them down on the couch. I then turned her face to mine, and kissed her deeply. I felt her body shiver again, saw her eyes clonto the kiss as my hands moved to support and hold her. I gently lowered her onto her back on the couch again, standing briefly and then kneeling next to the couch, putting her in easy reach and my head and face above her. I took a moment to pet her as she sighed again.

“Very good, little one†I told her.

“Thank you….Sir†she whispered back.

I kissed her ear then along her jaw until her eager mouth found mine, and we kissed deeply. When the kiss broke, I saw her eyes staring into mine, dreamy.

“Your First Step….and you will be on time Saturday?†I grinned at her.

“Yes Sir….†She said and closed her eyes with a smile as she rested….

- END, or maybe the Beginning -