Bush Approval Rating

The Question said:
You know, when a country's leader doesn't much care what his country thinks of him, it comes time to ask: Which country's opinion does he care about?
Ask not what your country can do for you, TQ.

K Dogg said:
Most Republicans are not angry about the war. They're angry about spending, immigration, and other BS Bush is doing.

However, a Democrat will never be elected President with the campaign of "I hate George Bush" or "George Bush lied," which is all I have been hearing lately. Rather, the Democrats need to come up with some solutions to our current problems.

I Agree, the huge spending in iraq and port security issue was the start of his decline among the republican base. It has me pissed.

There is no "republican" party.

The 94 politicos? they're all dead.

Other than some partisan sniping to entertain the masses, the dems and repubs are the same party: Big Government.

Cranky Bastard said:
There is no "republican" party.

The 94 politicos? they're all dead.

Other than some partisan sniping to entertain the masses, the dems and repubs are the same party: Big Government.

Agreed! A Big Government that spoon feeds the masses the latest *spin* so they don't mind bending over and having their money and vote grabbed out of their asses without the benefit of lube.

Anyone who still believes there are two different parties need to get off their knees, look around, and smell the corruption.

It's no longer about being right or doing the right thing, (for the Good of the people),
It'a about looking right no matter what shit is really under the whipcream and cherry.

Back