Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

I do give second thoughts. Third, fourths...sometimes more. I overthink things sometimes. Overanalyzation is one of my weakpoints. ;)

^ Good to hear it. I have a tendency to overthink, too, sometimes. Actually...make that all the time. What can I say? It happens to the best of us. Especially when we are lacking sleep. ;)

No harm done. :)

Sleep? What's that? Oh, that stuff that I'm going to do until 1:00 in the afternoon tomorrow, right? ;)

It's my weekend. Or else I'd have to be up in 4 hours myself.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Cait. This is what I'm like when I don't sleep! :bigass:

I'll make it up to you. :smooch:

The logical part of my brain tells me I should go to bed...but the other part says I'll just be even more tired when I wake up. I can't help it! Those arcade games are just so addictive. ;)

Oh, and the company isn't bad, either.

I think my brain is saying, "The longer you stay up, the more tired you'll be, and the longer you'll sleep."

Either that, or it's all the Lunamaria Hawke pictures I'm finding that's keeping me occupied. :bigass:

The SG is open to interpretation.

I was originally 'Rommie69'. Don't ask me why I chose that, because I don't know. And no, it doesn't mean what you think.

In the Slipstream chatroom, I was just starting to get into Stargate, and when I was watching SG-1 while in the chatroom, I'd go in as 'RommieSG-1'.

When Lisa was offering to change username, I decided to go for it, and chose RommieSG, to get away from the whole 69 thing. Best thing Lisa ever did.

But the SG is open to interpretation. Stargate, Space Geek, Sex God........what have you. ;)

Everyone just calls me Rommie anyway. There are a few that call me Rom-Doll, Mr. SG, or RSG.

All I say is, Rommie is Rommie. There can be only one. ;)

So, I could call you Mr. Sex God? Or would you take offense to that? (wait...what male would take offense to that...?)

Yes, it's starting to feel like 3:30am now...

Nah, people might giggle if you do that. In the words of Rommie herself, "A simple Rommie will suffice." :)