Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

no probs, I'll be online later today..or tomorrow, depending on coursework.

Take your time. And i'll answer anything but my PIN Code ;-)

Chaddee,

What is your favorite fantasy that you have YET to live out?

(If the question is too personal, I'll pick another one. :))

Sadistic Bastard,

Describe yourself as though you are up for auction. What would you say to make people want to "buy" you? Be descriptive. ;)

Shatna,

Tell 5 different unsuspecting members of TK that you are Cupid and are here to help them find love. Provide links as proof. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Sadistic Bastard,

Describe yourself as though you are up for auction. What would you say to make people want to "buy" you? Be descriptive. ;)

Heeheeeheeheee.... oh I can't WAIT to read this!!!

:D
mm

S. SaDiablo said:
Shatna,

Tell 5 different unsuspecting members of TK that you are Cupid and are here to help them find love. Provide links as proof. ;)

SNORT! Oh you come up with good ones!

:D
mm

OMG!!! We actually have a real Truth or Dare game going. This is too cool. I'm going to change the title of the thread... :D

Chaddee,

What is your favorite fantasy that you have YET to live out?

hmm. you don't specify sexual or none, and in the tradition of truth or dare games I suspect you mean sexual.

However, just to make sure, I will give both.

PG: I would really, really like to be able to have just me, a backpack, my camera and a huge amount of film, both black and white and colour and go hiking around asia, taking photo's like mad.

Sexual: this is more sensual than sexual, I suspect, but I would like to wake up one morning to find myself restrained and blindfolded and gently being used, until my partner is satisfied but leaving me not. He would then tease me and torment me for hours, both with simple things such as laying there holding me and running his hands over my body, as well as with toys, feathers, ice and massage oil as well as any mundane items he felt like perverting for the purpose until i was a quivering blob of goo. only once he'd driven me absolutely and totally insane and past any recognition of what any kind of sensory input was - only then would he allow me release.

LOL, I appreciate you leaving me the leeway...but as I said, i'm not shy...ask and ye shall receive. Often in far too much detail. well, except for my PIN code.

so, I believe that allows me to ask you...Truth or Dare?

S. SaDiablo said:
Shatna,

I kinda do this anyway. :D

Ohhh, you mean love with people OTHER than me!!!!

I'll see what I can do. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Sadistic Bastard,

Mmm...more of a dare I'd say, however, since I'm feeling generous just now.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I offer myself up for your consideration for the evening. I am a Sensualist Dominant, late 30's, blond hair down to the middle of my back, blue-gray eyes, 5'8 and about 175 lbs. I work out aerobically on a regular basis, and while I'm not a muscle man... (draws off light jacket to show open, black suede vest)...I do take reasonably good care of myself.
I have taught bondage classes in the past (yes...I see a few of my students in the audience...hello magenta...bid high and often...*grin*), and I consider myself an expert with the cane and flogger. Of course, a hand spanking would be offered if the high bidder so chooses.
I should mention that I do not switch, but for the purposes of this auction I'm willing to either create a scene to your ideas or, if you are feeling particularly interested, I'll create a scene that pleases me. I prefer to top women, but I have and can top couples. For your further consideration, my slave can be a "slient witness" to the scene, or not. She shall not participate in most cases *wink*.

In addition, after the scene is completed, I offer 1/2 hour of massage or Reiki, I am a CMT and a level 1 Reiki practicioner.

Your bid buys a scene, at this facility, tonight or at a time mutually agreed.

Thank you all for your consideration.
*I lift one hand with a doe skin flogger and gently comb out the tails with my fingers, smile at the audience...and then listen as the bidding begins*

You may note that I have attended auctions before...both on the block and as a buyer.
-SB