Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

I'll take a truth and ask a general Q for a group truth....

What is the strangest/quirky/sexy outfit you ever put on to attract someone?

Caitriona said:

That's easy, I've never set out to attract anyone physically.

S. SaDiablo said:
Yes, for some people it just comes naturally I suppose... Lucky you.
No milady, I'm afraid not. It's not easy whatsoever. I may have the charm, the manners, and the chivalry, but I have the appearance of.........well let's just say I'm no Prince Charming.

S. SaDiablo said:
Appearance is only skin deep. It's a cliche I know, but once you've hacked through that first layer or so...trust me on this. ;)
I know this all too well. I keep saying to myself, the only reason I've had two girlfriends in my life, is that they were 2000 miles away from me. ;)

Caitriona said:

According to my husband, the reason he asked me out was because of the outfit I was wearing one long hot summer day - denim hot pants, red stillettos and a tight white t with a mickey mouse print (to this day when he sees Mickey he gets a far away look in his eye) :)

I believe you owed me a truth or dare too...so i'm chosing to believe you're resonding to my earlier post asking which you wanted ;-)

alright, truth.

Tell us what you think about trolll kingdom and at least five of its inhabitans - any five, your choice.

At least one line per person , no upper limit.

edited to add, this was for s.sadiablo.

Caitriona said:

that would be my landsknecht (medieval) garb...chemise, underdress, overdress, cloak and hat. Very demure ;-)

Sometimes demure can have this wonderful veiling effect that inflames desire...

Mmm...I think my perspective on this is so far outside of the norm that I'm not sure what "quirky" would be. I've got a fair ammount of velvet, leather, raw silk and other "sensual ware" for parties and events.

Genuinely not sure how to answer that.
-SB

S. SaDiablo said:
I'm looking forward to Shatna reporting back... ;)

You know what, I have to be no fun and take back my dare. By the time I'm freed up from all the crap in front of me at work and at home my post will be so deeply buried in this thread that no one will even remember it!

So I'll either accept whatever punishment is coming my way or switch my answer to "truth." (Or both. :D )

Caitriona said:

Black biker boots, ripped jeans, a harley shirt a bandanna and a leather vest. I'm not one for dress up games, what you see is what you get with me. Take it or leave it ya know?

RommieSG said:
No milady, I'm afraid not. It's not easy whatsoever. I may have the charm, the manners, and the chivalry, but I have the appearance of.........well let's just say I'm no Prince Charming.
I've know gorgeous people who were ugly to the bone because of attitude, personality etc
I've known people (who by societies standards were ugly, fat, whoreish etc) who may not have been super model hot but made up for it in who they were as a person.
Gimme the cast offs anyday, they are at least true to themselves usually.

Caitriona said:

Okay, I'm not answering these questions in any particular order...

Well...I never wore something with the intent of attracting someone, per se. However, when I was in London, I came across this outdoor market (you'll have to forgive my terminology, I forget the name of the place) that was selling kimonos. I played dumb, pretending I did not know how to wear the thing properly so that the gorgeous sales man came over to help dress me. ;) Yes, I ended up buying it as well as another skimpy top he suggested for me.

Chaddee said:
I believe you owed me a truth or dare too...so i'm chosing to believe you're resonding to my earlier post asking which you wanted ;-)

alright, truth.

Tell us what you think about trolll kingdom and at least five of its inhabitans - any five, your choice.

At least one line per person , no upper limit.

edited to add, this was for s.sadiablo.

In regards to Troll Kingdom itself, I like the fact that it is not all hugs and kisses. I'm very direct with people; I won't pretend to like you if I truly don't. Also, the fact that almost anything goes here is a major plus.

Five members...

RommieSG (oh, you knew it was coming): I'm a sucker for a man who calls me milady. ;) All joking aside, I've been having a really shitty week and he's the first person who made me smile. That says it all.

Cait: Very smart, very insightful, very observant. She has strong opinions and defends them fiercely. I admire that.

Sadistic Bastard: Intriguing. I've never known someone like him in my life, so he definitely has my interest. He's someone I would like to come to know better.

DarthSikle: (surprised?) I was around on EI when he was a member and honestly...I thought he was always far more amusing than destructive. Maybe it's just me not taking things too seriously ;), but I thought he definitely added excitement and color to the place.

Shatna: Funny, witty and very talented (yes, I heard the TK radio ;)). Also someone I'd like to get to know better.

Sadistic Bastard said:
My Dear Miss. SaDiablo,

Describe for us, in not less than 200 words, your most sensual, non-sexual experence you've had.
-SB

Hm, sensual but non-sexual. The only thing that comes to mind right now (hoping this is what you were looking for) was a trip to Florence, Italy. I consider it one of the best experiences of my life; one moment I remember as vividly as though I was there yesterday. It was just a moment of sensory overload...

Standing on a beautiful bridge, listening to the sound of water lapping against the shore...watching the people go by, wondering who they are and where they come from...the warm sun on my shoulders...the feeling of a gentle breeze traveling through my hair, over my bare back, down my legs ruffling my skirt...the taste of smooth, creamy gelato...being there with my best friend and feeling utterly, completely content.

Does that suffice?
(Yes, I am aware it is less than you asked for, but I do not have time to expand on it at this moment. I'll accept my punishment. ;))

Shatna said:
You know what, I have to be no fun and take back my dare. By the time I'm freed up from all the crap in front of me at work and at home my post will be so deeply buried in this thread that no one will even remember it!

So I'll either accept whatever punishment is coming my way or switch my answer to "truth." (Or both. :D )

Truth it is, then. :)

What is the stupidest, craziest thing you have ever done and do not regret?