Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Caitriona said:
Wow, let me think. There are of course a few tragedies in my life that I wish I could have missed, but somehow I don't think that is what you are talking about. ;)

I was sort of discovered in a pool hall one night by a rather famous Pool Player. He was looking to manage a few good players to build a team. The pool hall I played in, was famous as an underground [players] pool hall; all night games for big money; a shower in the men's room to freshen up and go right back to playing. A bookie who would bet and lay off bets in Las Vegas. It was the real deal. I was one of 3 women who played for money in there.

Anyway...

He offered me a position on the team. I had a chance to go to a National Championship playing Straight Pool. I was offered sponsorship and enough time to train and play on 'the circuit' so to speak. It was a 2 year commitment, and if I did well it would have turned into maybe a 10 year commitment.

I turned it down. I had good reasons, not the least of which was the fact that I was a single mother of a 3 year old. It would have meant a lot of travel. But I have always regretted not seeing how far I could go in the sport.

It's actually one of the few things in my life I regret. I usually don't spend much time in regret. Life is always changing and new opportunities usually come along. The chance to play on a National level never came my way again.

I'll take another truth...

Oh and if you get tired of being the game master, you can just let me know and I'll pick up some slack if you like. The game can be demanding for the one running it.

Good answer Cait. And by all means, feel free to jump in anytime. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Rommie,

I dare you to put in your signature, in big bold letters, "Rommie: Sex God" for the rest of today.
Oh Dear Goddess...........Okay, the rest of today. But then it's gone. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Hm, sensual but non-sexual. The only thing that comes to mind right now (hoping this is what you were looking for) was a trip to Florence, Italy. I consider it one of the best experiences of my life; one moment I remember as vividly as though I was there yesterday. It was just a moment of sensory overload...

Standing on a beautiful bridge, listening to the sound of water lapping against the shore...watching the people go by, wondering who they are and where they come from...the warm sun on my shoulders...the feeling of a gentle breeze traveling through my hair, over my bare back, down my legs ruffling my skirt...the taste of smooth, creamy gelato...being there with my best friend and feeling utterly, completely content.

Does that suffice?
(Yes, I am aware it is less than you asked for, but I do not have time to expand on it at this moment. I'll accept my punishment. ;))

My Dear Miss. SaDiablo,

The intrigue runs both directions. (tips hat)

As to your answer, I'm content with the description (enjoyed it, in fact), but I would be doing you a disservice if I allowed for imprecise execution. I understand that this was not due to negligence or a mis-understanding...but more due to time during the day, something that I frequently encounter myself. You are not in trouble...but I like to encourage problem-solving, so therefore, you shall have a consequence (but not a punishment). Correction is a form of attention and care.

Your consequence is as follows:

You will hand write, on a piece of paper, 20 times "I will complete Truth or Dare tasks fully". At the bottom of the page you will sign it (with "Miss. SaDiablo", if you so choose) and date it. You will then photograph or scan your hand-written note and post the photo or scan in this thread.

I am willing to answer a Truth.
-SB

P.S. If you'd like some help with ideas for dares...I have some in mind. :twisted:

Sadistic Bastard,

I'll get right on it.

Also, I'm curious; have you ever read the Black Jewel Trilogy by Anne Bishop? You strike me as someone who would enjoy it very much...

S. SaDiablo said:
Also, I'm curious; have you ever read the Black Jewel Trilogy by Anne Bishop? You strike me as someone who would enjoy it very much...

I can't say I have, but I'll take a few minutes and google it this evening.

Regards,

SB

One of the main characters is known as The Sadist. ;)

As for your truth, I'll leave that up to Cait. I'm sure there is something she would like to ask...

S. SaDiablo said:
As for your truth, I'll leave that up to Cait. I'm sure there is something she would like to ask...

OK, I actually do have a question. From a Sadist's/Dominant's POV what is preferable [personally or from your observation of others]: A submissive/bottom who finds pleasure in submission/masochism, or one who really doesn't like it. This seems to be an age old question. Can a Sadist really find pleasure in inflicting pain if the bottom loves it?

Caitriona said:
OK, I actually do have a question. From a Sadist's/Dominant's POV what is preferable [personally or from your observation of others]: A submissive/bottom who finds pleasure in submission/masochism, or one who really doesn't like it. This seems to be an age old question. Can a Sadist really find pleasure in inflicting pain if the bottom loves it?
If this was directed towards the group...I have an answer.If this was directed at a single person....I STILL have an answer

Bladev1 said:
If this was directed towards the group...I have an answer.If this was directed at a single person....I STILL have an answer

LOL, no I'm really interested in this, and a number of different POV's would be nice. So consider yourself asked. :D

Caitriona said:
I got the most joy and emotional connection from the subs/bottoms who truly enjoyed it.
I've done a few public displays with subs who were doing it because their man thought it was "cool" and it ruined it tottally for me.
Deanna and I shared a pain sub for a long time and he truly loved the pain, which in turn made my creative juices flow( I miss that fuck, always had to think of new and evil ways to inflict pain) and as a result, our enjoyment of the scene was enhanced majorly.
So I think it's ONLY possible with someone who enjoys it

I have seen both types of personalities on both sides of the whip.

I will, however, answer for myself: I find pleasure in submission to my Will, that may be a sexual service, a non-sexual service, or one involving pain (which I regard as an aspect of sensuality and a tool, rather than an end in itself). If a submissive enjoys the pain, or if she does not enjoy pain, it means that her (or his, but as I'm usually involved in D-Dom/f-sub we'll use those pronouns) service comes from different places, and BOTH places can have their own unique appeal.

Seeing a submissive enjoying her service brings a light, building and happy vibe to a scene. I usually find this "lightening" of a scene to be a very sexual vibe, one more likely to end up as a scene that is "dissolved" rather than ended with a playful sexual romp. Often there is an emotional feedback that can bring a degree of happy intensity to the scene. This is the sort of place you find laughter in D/s.

A submissive who is genuinely suffering in her service, however, is also rewarding. She is handing over her obedience and reaction even if it's painful or unpleasant, it's a more "pure" service vibration. It will often be a more complete power exchange between the two. Such scenes tend to be more of an emotional and physical "edge", the tone is more formal, the endings usually more severe and demanding on the Dominant with after-care and discussion of what was going on for both parties. I find such scenes very rewarding in that I often find more growth in the submissive I've placed in such a situation, and occasionally in myself. For the Dom, there is often a mirroring emotional reaction, it can bring control issues to the forefront for him...and Self-Control as much as Power Exchange is often a thrill itself.

I must straddle the question and say that both situations bring me pleasure.
-SB