Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Caitriona said:
I'll take a truth and ask a general Q for a group truth....

What is the strangest/quirky/sexy outfit you ever put on to attract someone?

Cait,

What is one opportunity you missed out on that, given the chance, you would reclaim?

S. SaDiablo said:
Okay, I'm not answering these questions in any particular order...

Well...I never wore something with the intent of attracting someone, per se. However, when I was in London, I came across this outdoor market (you'll have to forgive my terminology, I forget the name of the place) that was selling kimonos. I played dumb, pretending I did not know how to wear the thing properly so that the gorgeous sales man came over to help dress me. ;) Yes, I ended up buying it as well as another skimpy top he suggested for me.
A woman with a Kimono.........dear goddess you are seducing me, aren't you?

S. SaDiablo said:
Never can tell.

:who?me?:
First you're willing to dress like Luna, and you've got a kimono to boot. If you're not knowingly seducing me, you're doing a damned good job of unknowingly doing it. ;)

Caitriona said:
I'll take a truth and ask a general Q for a group truth....

What is the strangest/quirky/sexy outfit you ever put on to attract someone?

Let's see.....a corset that I couldn't breath in....fishnets and a skirt with a slit up to my hip.......oh and boots that went up to my knees and six inch heels...very painful but damn I looked good.

someone give me a truth.

RommieSG said:
First you're willing to dress like Luna, and you've got a kimono to boot. If you're not knowingly seducing me, you're doing a damned good job of unknowingly doing it. ;)

How do you feel about Sushi? ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
How do you feel about Sushi? ;)
I've tried it, but don't particularly like it too much. But it might be because I haven't had the right kind of sushi. I do like Japanese cuisine, however. I think I want to go to this place called 'Oh's Osaka' on my birthday.

Mandi said:
Let's see.....a corset that I couldn't breath in....fishnets and a skirt with a slit up to my hip.......oh and boots that went up to my knees and six inch heels...very painful but damn I looked good.

someone give me a truth.

Mandi, Mandi, Mandi...

What would you consider the "experience of a lifetime."

RommieSG said:
I've tried it, but don't particularly like it too much. But it might be because I haven't had the right kind of sushi. I do like Japanese cuisine, however. I think I want to go to this place called 'Oh's Osaka' on my birthday.

How about Chinese cuisine?

I'd have to say being able to confront one of my fears..........that or bagging the one that got away;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Lilith,

If you were offered millions of dollars under the condition you have to be celibate for the rest of your life, would you take it?
Fuck no. Because sex is not only fun, it's good for your physical AND mental health. Million dollars isn't all that much these days either.

S. SaDiablo said:
How about Chinese cuisine?
Absolutely love it. I actually worked in a Chinese Restaurant for about three years as a busser. I got spoiled on the Pork Fried Rice, but I also enjoy

Mar Far Chicken
Shrimp
Egg Foo Yung
Barbecued Pork
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Happy Family
Kung Pao Chicken
General Tsao Chicken

And so much more. :)

RommieSG said:
Absolutely love it. I actually worked in a Chinese Restaurant for about three years as a busser. I got spoiled on the Pork Fried Rice, but I also enjoy

Mar Far Chicken
Shrimp
Egg Foo Yung
Barbecued Pork
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Happy Family
Kung Pao Chicken
General Tsao Chicken

And so much more. :)

It's a date. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Cait,

What is one opportunity you missed out on that, given the chance, you would reclaim?

Wow, let me think. There are of course a few tragedies in my life that I wish I could have missed, but somehow I don't think that is what you are talking about. ;)

I was sort of discovered in a pool hall one night by a rather famous Pool Player. He was looking to manage a few good players to build a team. The pool hall I played in, was famous as an underground [players] pool hall; all night games for big money; a shower in the men's room to freshen up and go right back to playing. A bookie who would bet and lay off bets in Las Vegas. It was the real deal. I was one of 3 women who played for money in there.

Anyway...

He offered me a position on the team. I had a chance to go to a National Championship playing Straight Pool. I was offered sponsorship and enough time to train and play on 'the circuit' so to speak. It was a 2 year commitment, and if I did well it would have turned into maybe a 10 year commitment.

I turned it down. I had good reasons, not the least of which was the fact that I was a single mother of a 3 year old. It would have meant a lot of travel. But I have always regretted not seeing how far I could go in the sport.

It's actually one of the few things in my life I regret. I usually don't spend much time in regret. Life is always changing and new opportunities usually come along. The chance to play on a National level never came my way again.

I'll take another truth...

Oh and if you get tired of being the game master, you can just let me know and I'll pick up some slack if you like. The game can be demanding for the one running it.