Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

Ah I didn't think of the ones suffering...I went with the poseurs. You know the I got a dog collar but don't understand why it has a ring types
If someone is suffering, that's a different story. It's a different rush to know that you have taken someone to the point of pure pain and limits have obviously been pushed
Yep I'm astraddlin that fence myself

Bladev1 said:
Ah I didn't think of the ones suffering...I went with the poseurs. You know the I got a dog collar but don't understand why it has a ring types
If someone is suffering, that's a different story. It's a different rush to know that you have taken someone to the point of pure pain and limits have obviously been pushed
Yep I'm astraddlin that fence myself

Thank you for that addition. I really appreciate the candor.

Dominants can be a tight lipped bunch when it comes to revealing things about their inner world. I'm always eager to get more insight when an opportunity presents itself. Thank you both. :)

I'm going to regret this but...Go on, someone, dare me.
edted to add..no scanner or camera tech that can interact with the laptop, so I can't do anything related to them. Or printer for that matter

For the guys and gals who took "Dare", I am really bad at coming up with Dares.. I get to hung up the weird energy of me telling someone what to do. So someone else will have to dish those out. ;)

Caitriona said:
Thank you for that addition. I really appreciate the candor.

Dominants can be a tight lipped bunch when it comes to revealing things about their inner world. I'm always eager to get more insight when an opportunity presents itself. Thank you both. :)
Yeah I'm an open book. I think the only way to leanr besides doing is to ask questions and I would rather give away a "trade secret" than see someone get hurt in a bad way.

Caitriona said:
For the guys and gals who took "Dare", I am really bad at coming up with Dares.. I get to hung up the weird energy of me telling someone what to do. So someone else will have to dish those out. ;)
Fine then hit me with a truth

Caitriona said:
:( OK well, then tell me about how you came to love Anime so much.

Please ;)
That I'd tell you for free. No need for a truth/dare sort of thing.

I actually watched Voltron back in the 80's. My dad told me that it was a Japanimation. I loved that show, and I'm happy to say that it will finally be coming to DVD this fall.

Well over the years, I'd watch something here and there. Burn Up!, Armitage III, but it wasn't until I caught Cowboy Bebop on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, before I really started getting into it again.

I started collecting the DVDs. And then that series led into Outlaw Star, and that led into Pilot Candidate....and it just kept leading into more and more series. I have an extensive collection of anime series now, ranging from comedy to action to drama to love stories.

Anime is my hobby. And I guess you can call it my anti-drug. But I'll tell you what, I'll bet you Crack is cheaper. ;)

RommieSG said:
That I'd tell you for free. No need for a truth/dare sort of thing.

I actually watched Voltron back in the 80's. My dad told me that it was a Japanimation. I loved that show, and I'm happy to say that it will finally be coming to DVD this fall.

Well over the years, I'd watch something here and there. Burn Up!, Armitage III, but it wasn't until I caught Cowboy Bebop on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, before I really started getting into it again.

I started collecting the DVDs. And then that series led into Outlaw Star, and that led into Pilot Candidate....and it just kept leading into more and more series. I have an extensive collection of anime series now, ranging from comedy to action to drama to love stories.

Anime is my hobby. And I guess you can call it my anti-drug. But I'll tell you what, I'll bet you Crack is cheaper. ;)

Thanks. I always wondered... You can lose the sig. ;)

Caitriona said:
When did you accept your need to Dominate?
I never accepted it. I was born this way and can't give up control for a minute.
I've tried, I can't even take something I love ( like CBT) without taking over. While it may have hampered my play time I'm just more comfortable being the one in control...maybe it's a trust issue maybe it's deeper who knows. When Dea and I discovered BDSM it was odd. Being the Dom just seemed to fit for me, and for a few years being the bottom fit her. As her self confidence grew sub no longer fit right so we trained her to Top
As I was honing my craft I often bottomed so I would know what it felt like...and to be brutally honest it made my skin crawl
I enjoy a few kinks like whipping and cbt but I can't let go of me enough to bottom to anyone.