Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cait...[Truth or Dare]

S. SaDiablo said:
^ The neighbors woke me up. Fucking bitches. *is extremely cranky*
I just couldn't get comfortable. Which is odd, cause it's nice and cool in here, which I really like when I take naps.

LOL! This lady doesn't kiss and tell... ;)

I will say this, however: I was once propositioned by a complete stranger on a bus on my way from work. Apparently he had been watching me to the point that he even knew I worked at a hospital and which stop I got off at. He was under the impression that we were "friends"... Creepy? I think so, too. Luckily that was my last day of work before I moved so I never saw him again... That was interesting all right...

Have you ever been to a foreign country? And if so, which one was your favorite? If not, then where would you like to go?

Yes, I have be to London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Assisi.

Florence was by far my favorite. I could even see myself living there one day. I also have big plans to travel to: Egypt, Greece, Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, India, Spain, Germany and of course back to Italy. I think I may be forgetting a couple of places...

S. SaDiablo said:
Yes, I have be to London, Paris, Rome, Florence and Assisi.

Florence was by far my favorite. I could even see myself living there one day. I also have big plans to travel to: Egypt, Greece, Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, India, Spain, Germany and of course back to Italy. I think I may be forgetting a couple of places...
You'll have to take me with you when you go to Japan, you know. ;)

S. SaDiablo said:
Rommie. Truth or Dare?

(I suddenly know why I never get my work done...)
It's because I distract you. ;)

Last time I chose a dare, that one bit me in the butt. Gimme a truth. ;)