Can Bea beat Nicole's 94% eviction record?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's Bea up for eviction against Marcus and David. At the same point in last year's show, Nicole was up against Sara and Lisa. She got 94% of the eviction vote, a BB UK record. Can Bea beat it?

Objectively, Bea is a much worse person than Nicole. "Rex's Girlfriend" (as she was known for weeks before entering) was selfish, upherself, bitchy and showed remarkable insensitivity to Mikey (WHO WAS BLIND) when doing the Thriller task. But she wasn't Bea. She didn't turn on her best friend for no reason and try to bully them out of the house, she didn't get "REALLY UPSET" and pretend to cry for a different stupid reason every day, she didn't run to the Diary Room saying she was being "bullied" just because someone wouldn't put up with her mindless hatred...and so on.

SO CAN SHE DO IT? Can Bea finally achieve something great!?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Last week's vote count was almost 50/50, so there are obviously an awful lot of people who want Marcus out. I reckon it'll be in the 80s for Bea. She's a whiny cow and most people must dislike her, but Nicole was worse in some ways. Picking on Mikey for getting the Thriller moves wrong and making lots of other really out of the blue bitchy comments made it difficult for anyone to defend her, whereas with Bea there'll bound to be some who'll make excuses for her.

CaptainWacky

Nicole had larger breasts though.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Luke thought she was too plain to be Rex's girlfriend!

CaptainWacky

And Luke has very high standards when it comes to girls (SEE BEX.)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Damn, some people are in SERIOUS need of a life.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Just got a txt from a friend. Provided Bea doesn't walk and spoil it all, I'll be there on Friday. Woo!

CaptainWacky

Excellent! Just don't start feeling sorry for her and cheering at the last minute...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'll see if I can get close enough to shout at her "I'm REALLY UPSET right now!"

CaptainWacky

Someone on DS suggested that instead of booing, everyone should stand in silence then all point and laugh as one when she stands on the stage confused.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That would be brilliant if it could be done!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Ok then, time to start watching again, at least the friday show

CaptainWacky

I assume Fuddlemiff will be holding a "TROLLKINGDOM.NET" sign, so he'll be easy to spot.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I might make a banner. But they check them on the way in, so they might not let you have web addresses.

A rudimentary drawing of Bea with "You've REALLY [STRIKE]UPSET[/STRIKE] EVICTED me tonight!" might have to do.

CaptainWacky

"Why wasn't it my mum...who was evicted instead of me?"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oh yes, that's quite good.

Or maybe

"It's a natterjack toad!"

CaptainWacky

"We don't actually like Charlie very much, by the way."

"SPOILER: Davina makes a wank joke on Big Mouth!"

whisky

Boobie inspector
You could make a banner with a tear off strip with a fake banner on, then when you get past security you tear it off and the real banner is underneith