Can we agree that Lady Gaga is hot yet?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Too controversial?

She is fucking hot though. People that say she is ugly because someone decided it ages ago, probably because she can take some bad pictures and look totally nuts in some of her more outlandish shit she wears, are wrong. She's not a classic beauty by any means. But hot? Hell yes.

It's actually considered weird to think she's hot even though she is?!

THESE TYPES OF THINGS ANNOY ME.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think she's hot. Even if her face is a bit unconventional, her body is rocking. She's beautiful in her own way cuz god makes no mistakes

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I don't think she's hot, but she is not unattractive at all.

She has the problem that many people have of not photographing well.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's on the Wacky Hot One Hundred, so yes!

Her ass is really nice but her breasts are a bit...floppy?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm undecided on whether her face is hot or not, but I wouldn't call her ugly. I think she might just have some strong features, which are to some people's liking, and a turn off for others. But bodywise she looks really good, if a little bony.

CaptainWacky

She stole Sunshine from Big Brother's style.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That was one of the best SNLs in a LONG TIME, I actually stayed awake for the whole thing. JT is always a good host, and having Gaga in some of the sketches was cool.

CaptainWacky

Helicopter dick...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
NBC has blocked the content. Fuckers.

Lady Gaga doesn't do anything for me either musically or physically. A lot of people say she's a Madonna clone, but I think she's a clone of the lead singer from Missing Persons.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
She can sing, and I believe she is very talented.

Unfortunately most of the media are pavlovian neophiles. This results in everyone being THE NEW CHAS AND DAVE, or THE NEW HITLER. It is also to do with our brains being hard wired for comparisons.

This has resulted in her being continually judged against past artists, despite her trying to create something new. Having said she is trying to create something new in image, I think her music is quite bland and similar to a lot of other stuff.

However, she is hot. I will happily accept that.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Any time I see her perform on some TV show, I'm always slightly disappointed. She's not meant for a small stage, IMO. Her crazy sets seem silly and out of place unless they're huge and part of the bigger story she tells.

CaptainWacky

I liked that time she wore a dress made out of Hambil's bacon collection.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I always thought she was/is really a man.

CaptainWacky

A hot man.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I am decidedly pro-Gaga.

CaptainWacky

If Buffy was made today she would be referenced in a positive context by it.