Can we agree that Lady Gaga is hot yet?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Lady Gaga crashed Amazon - which is the cyber equivalent of sinking the titanic. That's pretty hawt.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
still, even if she had a penis, she'd still be hot.

So, I agree.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
NBC has blocked the content. Fuckers.

Lady Gaga doesn't do anything for me either musically or physically. A lot of people say she's a Madonna clone, but I think she's a clone of the lead singer from Missing Persons.

The funny thing is how many people don't realize Madonna herself made a successful career cloning other performers. Most of her "reinventions" over the years were simply her stealing gimmicks from other acts who were getting some attention. But there's nothing wrong with that in show biz, happens all the time. People mistake "originality" with "talent" and assume they mean the same thing, while forgetting singers traditionaly had whole stables of background architects, from the earliest days of pop music.

Doesn't really matter if Lady Gaga's schtick has been done before; if she's got the look and talent to maintain it, and clearly she has a great deal, her career will outlast the gimmicky stuff she does for publicity.

As for looks, I'd say "striking" is an appropriate word. Not classical beauty by any means, but definitely not horrible and there is an intangible something extra there that makes you keep looking.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He was born that way.

She is NOT classically beautiful, but has developed a super hot body. I like that she has not altered her nose.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
or her dick

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She isn't really mannish at all.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well it least it isn't scarred.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone actually seen what she wears most of the time? Where could she possibly be hiding this mythical cock and balls?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
She would have to be a master tucker to get away with hiding it.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Cassie chopped it off ages ago anyway. She keeps it in one of those hotel jam pots full of formaldehyde. It was THAT SMALL!