Can we make Dork Lord a Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
iF ONLY TO ENSURE THIS IS all CLEN,a aned up a little e quicket WUT?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
iF ONLY TO ENSURE THIS IS all CLEN,a aned up a little e quicket WUT?

OH NOW YOU'RE COMPLAINING MR. HA-I-CAN-FLOOD-AND MAKE TK-A-PAIN-IN-THE-ASS-FOR-ILY, YOU UNDEROCCUPIED LITTLE TWAT!!!

IF YOU ARE SO DEADSET TO HAVE A CLEAN FORUM, GO AND NAG MM UNTIL SHE GIVES IN AND GRANT YOU MOD PRIVILEGES (that is, I already
secretly suspect taht you have super-admin powers anyway,and if that's the case: CLEAN UP YOURSELF, FLOODHEAD!!!!)

:rwmad:

And just so you know where it's at: I am not going to merge any of your threads before Tuesday. So there. :p

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OH NOW YOU'RE COMPLAINING MR. HA-I-CAN-FLOOD-AND MAKE TK-A-PAIN-IN-THE-ASS-FOR-ILY, YOU UNDEROCCUPIED LITTLE TWAT!!!

IF YOU ARE SO DEADSET TO HAVE A CLEAN FORUM, GO AND NAG MM UNTIL SHE GIVES IN AND GRANT YOU MOD PRIVILEGES (that is, I already
secretly suspect taht you have super-admin powers anyway,and if that's the case: CLEAN UP YOURSELF, FLOODHEAD!!!!)

:rwmad:

And just so you know where it's at: I am not going to merge any of your threads before Tuesday. So there. :p

Angry?

Yeah, as much as I like you, pissing you off in a mod-sense. Don't care. It's not personal ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Angry?

Yeah, as much as I like you, pissing you off in a mod-sense. Don't care. It's not personal ;)
Lol, sweety-pooh, what did I tell you about me and seriousness?
I'm still just playin' ;)

Why tuesday?
I'm off for a little vacation until Tuesday, and I don't know when and how long I'll be able to get online.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Yaaaaaaa, mabee he and illy can take shifts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.