Can we make Dork Lord a Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
If only.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
To not be Nominated by a sarcastic English bastard, and then backed up by arse kissers & duals, like in this thread, possibly.

BECAUSE NO ONE EVER KISSES YOURS OR WACKY'S ASS IN TEH MF, AMIRITE?

People don't kiss my ass gagh, they either kick it or squeeze it a little.

Sometimes they want to fuck it, but they gotta get me drunk first ;)

Oh and the only "dual" of mine in this thread is my second main Dark Pickle.

Love Child said:
What are your plans for Badlands Mod DL?

This is a very good question LC, and I'm glad you asked it.

Had you asked me a few months ago, my first response would have been to get the rest of the threads out of SPAMCAPITAL before it was flushed. Now of course it's too late for that.

Secondly, I would of course said that I intended to dispose of Gagh's flooding, but soon of course, I'll hit 100K and no longer feel the need to copypaste my rueters and lit spam, so Gagh will stop flooding.

Of course sometimes people other than Gagh DO still occasionally flood the Badlands, so I would still be on guard for that.

I'll admit I might fuck with people occasionally, people like failcunt. It's not the wisest or most mature use of mod powerz, but it can be funny sometimes.

Other than that, I would be laid back and let the Badlands run itself, unless of course Cow or some other Admin decided to fuck with us.

In that case I'd do whatever I could (which admittedly is probably not much) to defend The Badlands against such Admin fuckery. When the next purge comes, I would try to save as many decent threads as possible.

There's also the matter of the Badlands Spam Council, I would want them be involved in decisions that affect the Badlands as well.

Theses are all things you could do just as well as me, Love Child, and if you were chosen to do them I would support you and be happy for you.

All of this is not to say Ily isn't doing a fine job, I think she is. My only complaint is that she's not here often as I'd like, but then who can blame her? She has a life.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Great thread

too bad its not up to Falcy's standards.

Shit, with posts like his, what could possibly live up to such perfection????

Status
Not open for further replies.